You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police investigating rascist gesture at Anfield

Diddyman

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks a whole lot like a monkey chant to me. don't see much point pretending otherwise. fuck knows why he'd do it & who the sorry cunt was directing it at. but it does look a lot like a monkey chant.

That is the key!

It is a monkey chant, but until we can see who it was aimed at we will have to wait. I would think that alternative camera angles are available to see if it is aimed at Evra.

To be honest, I could not give a fuck. If he has aimed it at him, ban him. We are a better club without that shit.

That is the key!

It is a monkey chant, but until we can see who it was aimed at we will have to wait. I would think that alternative camera angles are available to see if it is aimed at Evra.

To be honest, I could not give a fuck. If he has aimed it at him, ban him. We are a better club without that shit.

So you're thinkin it was for Martin Kelly?

I'm assuming everyone who's decided based on little or no evidence that this is some form of racist gesturing is aware that Ian Brown, originator of THE stereo typical mancunian look is known as king monkey? That his debut solo album is called unfinished monkey business? That every time any stone roses song is dropped in a manchester indie club the entire room starts resembling the fucking chimp house at chester zoo? Call me a traditionalist but I preferred it back when all avenues of enquiry were pursued before coming to a decision rather than this bizarre, internet fuelled, kangaroo court society we all seem to live in. Fucking hell what next, lynch mob attacks on paediatricians?

Singing about Koreans eating dogs must be racist.

Heh heh heh. As if the media are going to report that, Paul.

There was only one story coming out of this game, and that was how we're all racists. Unfortunately, this pleb has played into their hands and given them some meat to the bones.

Love the fact that either way, they could pick out some racist guy every matchday of the week, but because Liverpool beat Man Utd and Man City a few days apart they have to find one of ours.

They can all just fuck off with their fake shithouse obvious troll agendas. Of course that guy is a fucking prick if he's done that, but you could do that every match day, such an obvious agenda. We beat Man Utd and Man City a few days apart, and the fake press one way or the other can just fucking deal with it.

Take your anti-liverpool agendas and shove them up your slimy fake fucking arses you fucking bells.

Dunno, Looks more like he's doing a Liam Gallagher/Ian Brown style 'manc' walk to me, not that it'll matter because he'll be pillored regardless of his intentions.

I'm surprised more people don't think this here, maybe me being naive, but have no idea why he would be doing his best impression of a monkey there. Idiot if he is

I'm assuming everyone who's decided based on little or no evidence that this is some form of racist gesturing is aware that Ian Brown, originator of THE stereo typical mancunian look is known as king monkey? That his debut solo album is called unfinished monkey business? That every time any stone roses song is dropped in a manchester indie club the entire room starts resembling the fucking chimp house at chester zoo? Call me a traditionalist but I preferred it back when all avenues of enquiry were pursued before coming to a decision rather than this bizarre, internet fuelled, kangaroo court society we all seem to live in. Fucking hell what next, lynch mob attacks on paediatricians?

Not being in that area, I'd have never known that if you hadn't mentioned it. Interesting though and surprising that more haven't at least considered it as a possibility.

This racism lark seems really simple doesn't it?

Kenny and the club support Surez = We all become racists.

Someone caught making monkey gestures = a racist.

He could very well be a racist by the way, but until this has been confirmed I hardly think it is worth the indignation that is coming our way. Can't wait for Piar Power, been a bit quiet lately but this should suit him down to the ground!

Can we not just wait until everything becomes clear? Just because the tabloid scum are after us, doesn't mean we have to bow down and apologise.

One prick who, if guilty, would be banned for life as a consequence is neither here nor there.

Correct this prick might be guilty of racist gesture but L.F.C. ARE NOT RACIST IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.:wallbutt:

Double edged sword this context thing innit?

A Uruguayan is supposed to have known better than use a native linguistic term but this fella, who we can refer to as MonkeyMan is so steeped in the cultural history/banter of the two cities that he would do that, at this time, with that mindset? Really? He doesn't look like he is of that generation, nor too hip tbh, though I admit he doesn't look like a thug either. Maybe just a fella who got caught up in the moment.

I hate the media, i loathe social networking site's, and im sick to death of all this bollocks.

I've had a huge facebook row today because us 'racist scouse scum' were booing Evra. If this was a one off, i'd be annoyed but i'm getting into arguments constantly because the media drip feed all the clueless dickhead football fans snippets of shite which put us in a bad light, regardless of fact of relevance.

Me too, with the intensity of a thousand suns.

Present company generally excepted.