You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Police investigating rascist gesture at Anfield

Diddyman

I saw united fans in the lower centenary side of the Anny Road making aeroplane gestures to us all during the game. Obviously trying to get a 'munich song' response which didnt happen. At the end of the game they were still doing it and a police inspector moved in and had a word.

I dont see how this latest picture proves a fucking thing.

After Dirk scored I saw thousands of them stood in absolute silence, clearly mocking deaf and dumb people. The bastards.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don
After Dirk scored I saw thousands of them stood in absolute silence, clearly mocking deaf and dumb people. The bastards.

Yes. They were silent for a long period after Agger's goal too. They all looked shellshocked after Kuyt's goal though.

Guest ShoePiss

Where has it even originated from? It's weird that someone was able to spot this, no idea which part of the ground or what game it's from. Shite cardie but is that an LFC cap?

Some people need to get a serious fucking grip on themselves here. A fella scratching his side, no indication of what he is doing with his right hand either. If it was in motion and he was juping up an down fair do's, I went today and thank fuck nobody has took a screenshot of me coughing then saying he was making this noise or that.

If thats the most they have got on us after today then a big pat on the back to all reds who went today, under intense provocation and abuse from six thousand mancs I might add.

Fuck to the agenda.

Guest ShoePiss
Thisisanfield has a 6 second clip posted by some bloke and to me what it looks like he is doing is giving it the Liam Gallagher Ian Brown manc wanker pose to their fans.

I will be very surprised if the coppers even speak to him.

Well why didn't you post it here then?

Watch Liverpool Fc soccer fan caught making MONKEY taunt (racist) Video | Break.com

Guest ShoePiss

Wonder why there is a black rectangle where you'd expect the time and the score to be...

Oh and I don't know what the fuck he's doing, he could easily be doing monkey taunts or something completely different.

There is not a jury in the land would convict someone of racist abuse on the basis of that evidence. Straw clutching of the highest order.

If they want to make an example of someone on their marvellous crusade of equality I suggest they look at "JT" and leave some arl' fella with an itchy armpit alone. Cockney journo twats driving an agenda to deflect attention from Chelsea, a racist club with known links to Lazio.

Guest ShoePiss
Just checked on my recording, it's at 23 mins 58 seconds on the ITV coverage.

I've watched it back about six or seven times and it definitely looks like a monkey taunt, to me anyway.

Do you see his right arm or is it the same as in the link I posted?

Just checked on my recording, it's at 23 mins 58 seconds on the ITV coverage.

I've watched it back about six or seven times and it definitely looks like a monkey taunt, to me anyway.

Agreed, sadly. No doubt in my mind whatsoever.

One twat out of our whole support on a day like today ain't sooo bad though.

Well done Anfield!

I hate the media, i loathe social networking site's, and im sick to death of all this bollocks.

I've had a huge facebook row today because us 'racist scouse scum' were booing Evra. If this was a one off, i'd be annoyed but i'm getting into arguments constantly because the media drip feed all the clueless dickhead football fans snippets of shite which put us in a bad light, regardless of fact of relevance.

This guy could be putting something in his pocket, he could be coughing, he could be booing, he could be having a tourettes style tick, but because its us - he's being racist.

Im fucking sick of it, my will is seriously being pushed to the limits, as much as i love LFC - i actually actively despise everything else to do with football. I don't know how much more i can take

Aye, fucking base it is, I wish I could tick a box and opt out of wasting my life discussing any of it with these digital mouth breathers. I'd gladly put my foot through their faces, the human race would get a little stronger.

Football has been raped by the media and money-men, it's now just a haggard corpse compared to how it used to be. If I liked another sport then I'd jack it in.