You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Uruguay Flag Day Saturday

Scott_M

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lad in front of me last night was talking about this, there were certainly a few at the game last night.

Anybody know owt else about it, apart from bring a Uruguay flag to the game?

And be further seen to stir shit, yeah great idea.

How about go along, create a lot of noise, passion, with the odd Suarez song thrown in by all means, and then beat the cunts? What would be wrong with that? Let sleeping dogs lie. Luis is back in two games after all.

And be further seen to stir shit, yeah great idea.

How about go along, create a lot of noise, passion, with the odd Suarez song thrown in by all means, and then beat the cunts? What would be wrong with that? Let sleeping dogs lie. Luis is back in two games after all.

Why should we let sleeping dogs lie?

Why should we let sleeping dogs lie?

I abhor the decision against Suarez as much as the next fan. Kangaroo court, dodgy uncorroborated evidence, Bacon face's best mate etc. I just personally think we've made our point with the t-shirts and all the comments regarding Luis's integrity and his mixed background meaning he is not a very likely candidate to be throwing around racist abuse.

My opinion is, after all this, enough is enough.

I abhor the decision against Suarez as much as the next fan. Kangaroo court, dodgy uncorroborated evidence, Bacon face's best mate etc. I just personally think we've made our point with the t-shirts and all the comments regarding Luis's integrity and his mixed background meaning he is not a very likely candidate to be throwing around racist abuse.

My opinion is, after all this, enough is enough.

Nope,

Evra should be reminded, and the media, of what a lying little bitch he is at every opportunity. Whatever happens on Saturday, if something even slightly amiss happens on or off the pitch we will getthe blame, so fuck all of them anyway.

To borrow a magnificent phrase used on here not long ago

"Hes made his bed, and guess what? Its bedtime"

A way to make Evra and his harem of media whores exactly where we stand, while not verbally abusing him. Sounds like a plan. No matter what we do, we'll get it in the neck. Sing about him, wave flags, sing for Suarez, or deliberately ignore him, and we'll still be accused of singling him out. So fuck him and the horse he rode in on and then ate.

Guest ShoePiss
Sleeping dogs my arse. If some nutter stabbed Evra on Saturday I'd fucking piss myself laughing.

That's because you're a stupid wool prick. If anyone did something like that it would be the end of it for me and loads good reds I know. You're a fucking dickhead.

Guest ShoePiss
Sleeping dogs my arse. If some nutter stabbed Evra on Saturday I'd fucking piss myself laughing.

You fucking stupid wool, orange, baldy prick.

That's because you're a stupid wool prick. If anyone did something like that it would be the end of it for me and loads good reds I know. You're a fucking dickhead.

The untimely death and/or suffering of Patric Evra would be a small price to pay if it meant being the end of you.

BRING IT ON.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

chest0017.jpg

he wont play on Saturday

He'll be 'injured with a slight knock'

Yep, already the stories are coming out that he'll play if fit.

Fucking boss idea this. Don't care what impression it sends out, Luis' one of us, and we protect our own.

If anyone don't like it, go play with your dolls.