You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wembley Ticket Allocation

Randy Marsh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll find out Friday if I get my ticket being the wool bastard that I am.

Made up for all you who have tickets already and if I don't get one then I don't get one. Simple really.

Looking at the pricing lay out for the stadium, I had a feeling the £90s would've been at the sides.

Has anyone considered a TLW meet up in Lahhhhhhhhhndan for all them going? If I'm going I'll be on my tod so it'd be pretty sound to meet some of you.

We got the 40s, top tier right behind the goal. Prob up in the clouds but looked on the Wembley site and the view actually looked boss so we'll see.

I've never been wholly arsed about wembley (much preferred the mill) but i looked at that seat view page and it looks ace from the cheap seats at the back. Can't friggin wait now. Just hope we don't take our eye of the games preceeding it or kenny might get another snot on.

Guest davelfc

For those that are driving.

Travelodge are doing £15 off a booking using code SS74590G or WB68530G

The only catch is you can't choose the saver price you have to choose flexible. The difference being you can cancel the latter for a free refund (not sure if applicable with this code)

Anyway I'm driving up early on the Sunday but allowing for traffic etc have decided to stay about 30 miles from Wembley on the Sunday night. Three rooms (flexible rate with code, booked separately, £10 each)

Make sure you book each room separately so you get £15 off each room and pay with visa debit to avoid the £2 charge. More cash for beer!

screenshot20120208at142.png

Just an example, greenwich for £14. (rooms sleep three easily, 10 uncomfortably.

Greenwich isn't a bad shout really. It's on the Jubilee line and will take you straight outside the stadium (Wembley Park) in about 45mins without having to change tubes.

Anyone know what time the emails are getting sent out tomorrow? I've heard that there are less people than tickets anyone else heard similar

Nah. Cat on a hot tin roof, me. I am rubbish at waiting. This time tomorrow, though, we should know our fate

Guest davelfc

The Carling Cup final ballot has been completed and fans who were eligible to apply will shortly be notified via email of whether their application was successful or not.

Fans can also check the outcome of their application online at Carling Cup Final Tickets Ballot - Liverpool FC.

The ballot was conducted independently by the Electoral Reform Service who randomly selected the successful applicants.

Unfortunately with 8,345 tickets available to apply for and over 15,000 eligible applicants, we have not been able to allocate a ticket to everyone in the ballot.

All fans unsuccessful in the ballot have been randomly assigned a position on a waiting list by the Electoral Reform Service and should any of the successful applicants decide not to take up the offer of a ticket, we will begin to contact the waiting list until the game is sold out.

Your position on the waiting list will be contained on an email sent to you by the club about the outcome of the ballot.

Once the game is sold out we will notify everyone via this website.

For full details on when and how to purchase you tickets please click here>>