You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

CARLING CUP FINAL

The Chef

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carling Cup final: Tickets update

Liverpool Football Club is pleased to announce that just over 2,000 people on the Carling Cup waiting list will now have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for the final.

The club have been working with Wembley and have managed to secure an extra allocation of tickets for the final. These are restricted view seats and will form part of this sale.

Successful applicants will shortly be able to check their status online by clicking here and will also receive an email confirming their status.

The sale will start at 12.30pm this afternoon and will continue until 12.30pm tomorrow afternoon.

The club does not expect to have any further tickets to sell after this sale.

The sale will proceed as follows:

Just over 2,000 Member and Fan Card holders currently on the Carling Cup ballot waiting list: Thursday 16th February from 12.30pm until 12.30pm on Friday 17th February.

The above tickets will be available to purchase online at Tickets - Liverpool FC, on telephone number 0843 170 5555 (Overseas 0044 151 907 9399) or at the Ticket Office, Anfield.

Please note: adult/child tickets are not available online.

Supporters who entered the ballot will also be able to check their status/position via Tickets - Liverpool FC.

Please note: Tickets WILL NOT be made available for collection from the Ticket Office on Sunday 19th February due to the Ticket Office managing collections/queries for the Brighton home match ONLY.

Carling Cup final: Tickets update - Liverpool FC

I've just read it again and its worded funny, it says that they've managed to secure extra tickets but doesnt say how many, so given that there was always going to be some left over from the ballot ones going to those waiting its probably half and half.

Makes me think that there are restricted views then but I dont seem to have got one luckily

know its only the Carling Cup but really excited for sunday, just hope we don't fuck it up

---------------Pepe---------------

Johnson----Skrtel---Agger---Enrique

------Stevie--Jay--Adam-----------

Suarez-------Carroll--------Bellamy

subs

Doni

Carra

Kelly

Henderson

Downing

Maxi

Kuyt

know its only the Carling Cup but really excited for sunday, just hope we don't fuck it up

subs

Doni

Carra

Kelly

Henderson

Downing

Maxi

Kuyt

Sort that attitude out... :whistle:

------------------------Reina---------------------------

Johnson--------Skrtel-------------Agger----------Enrique

---------------Spearing----------Gerrard----------------

Maxi---------------------Suarez-----------------Bellamy

-------------------------Carroll--------------------------

I think Kenny will play Henderson though, he seems to be his Kuyt under Rafa and plays when fit.

subs

Doni

Carra

Kelly

Henderson

Downing

Maxi

Kuyt

should be our starting 11

The League Cup will never be "Only" the League Cup for me... The 1981 replay was the first time I really supported Liverpool and wanted them to win, I was 9 and I remember me and my brother sitting around the telly cheering on our teams (he supported West Ham)... Always have and always will have a soft sport for the League Cup. I've always wanted to win this cup.

I'll be taking my 10 year old daughter to her first Cup Final on Sunday and it's just another reason as to why The League Cup will always hold a special place in my heart.