You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Today's Other Games

Anubis

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snap

Cockney cunts fucked mine up too. My Sky Bet account was on £15 but i've had a mare this week, down to like £3 now.

Fucking state of my Skybet account:

betschart.png

Sunday night I was laughing. Decided to start upping my stakes from £1 to £2 and £3, have fucked it all up. Charlton winning would have had me right back up there, useless cunts.

Oh, and a Udinese win would have brought me in £280 the other night on a big accumulator but they couldn't be arsed to win at home against Cagliari. Sick as fuck.

avb is stuck between a rock and a hard place

He knows those like Cole, Terry, Lampard et al want him out but he cant bin them because it adds even more pressure, he cant win

He need Roman to say do what you want, clean slate, you rule the dressing room but it wont happen and the mafia of those mentioned will haunt the next boss too if they dont like him either

He knows those like Cole, Terry, Lampard et al want him out but he cant bin them because it adds even more pressure, he cant win

He need Roman to say do what you want, clean slate, you rule the dressing room but it wont happen and the mafia of those mentioned will haunt the next boss too if they dont like him either

Agree about the Roman issue. To many cunts at that club.

AVB is fucking clueless and is not helping himself with team selections etc.

Essien should have started tonight. That back four needed protection tonight and got fuck all.

Any manager publicly calling for backing from the chairman is toast let alone a Chelsea manager.

Trouble is AVB has really been found out, any experienced manager coming into a dressing room dominated by player power would have polished the likes of Terry and Lampard's ego's this season, lined up their replacements and then pushed them out next summer. Instead he's bitched in public and even let it be known that there is disarray in the dressing room.

Dead man walking and the players know it.

What Chelsea need to become successful again is a massive clearout to get rid of the players that has been there since Mourinho. Only then they will be able to build a strong unified team again. But I'm fine with whatever they are trying to do now and I hope they keep on plunging.

Sacking a double winning manager for finishing second the next year :wallbutt:

Roman deserved it tbh. Fuck off you crooked cunt. You are responsible for killing many ppl Roman. I hope you pay in this life.

This is a GOOD thing. What are you on about? That reads like a Chelsea fan wrote it.