You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Today's Other Games

Anubis

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Villas Boas is putting his bollocks on the line tonight. Dropped Lampard, Essien and Cole to the bench, the latter especially baffling as it means Monobrow playing left back. Clearly a show of power, not sure Napoli away is the game to be doing that though.

Frank must've been on the phone, few journos on twitter saying he's 'fuming'.

some of those chelsea players are absolute cunts...reports all over twitter of fat fwanks anger. if villas boas doesnt get it right tonight, expect lumpard and terry to lead avb out brigade.

some journo suggesting john terry as a player manager. wtf :wow:

looking at the line ups expect chelsea to loose 3-0

looks like billas voas taking chelsea down with him.

Ridiculous club. I read on the BBC that Marcelo Bielsa has been linked with the job if Villas-Boas gets the sack. You couldn't make this shit up, yet the Daily Manc apparently have. Bielsa likes to play a back 3 with a high defensive line and pressing high up the pitch. Basically the exact opposite to the style of play preferred by Chelsea's player power brigade who all worship at the altar of Mourinho's 'defend deep and hit on the break, with plenty of shithouse gamesmanship in between' methodology, and who have made life difficult for any successor that wants to be more progressive. Until Chelsea get rid of certain players, it doesn't matter who the coach is because he'll have to deal with the same shit as the rest of them. And that's before you get to the trigger-happy demented seal who owns the club.

There's actually a small part of me that wants them to win this tie, mainly to give them a distraction from the league but also partly because my hatred of Cole, Lampard and Terry far outweighs my hatred of Villa-Boas.

Obviously I wouldn't lose any sleep if they got an absolute hammering like!

To be fair to Lampard, despite his injury problems this season - he's still Chelsea's top scorer despite all the times he's been dropped by Andre Village-Idiot.

When he see's Meireles and Ramires picked ahead of him - i think he's got every right to be aggrieved. They've been shite for weeks/months.

Part of me thinks, he's banking on a huge pay off from Roman.

I dont think he's lost the dressing room, i dont think he ever had it.

Too young to deal with the egos in that dressing room too, is'nt he the same age as a few of them.

Edited by BCM