You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Today's Other Games

Anubis

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balotelli's kick looks 70/30 against him. He IS a liability.

We're trying to become a top team, and a top team shouldn't be carrying a player like that. He does get bad press, he does get targeted, but then he does little to help himself.

Too much is being made of his contribution though. The game could have gone either way, and we got lucky in the end. All the attributes that seem to affect 'winning' teams (decisions go your way, last minute wins etc).

Tottenham were excellent. I don't like them, but credit where it's due.

Such a shame that Balo's antics detract from a cracking second half game.

Agreed FanchesterCity - To bloody right he's a fucking Liability for you - You know what? You're Not going to like this but Balotelli? Reminds me a little of an utterly mad Italian Version of Cantona for some unknown reason - You Never know What he's going to do next & he can Very easily blow up as blow the opposition to bits. You just Never know with Mario what it's going to be..............

Also El Rojo? Wish you & that other poster earlier would man up a little. Yes It Might be difficult to get Fourth next year it might not but Two things? First Shouldn't we be Aiming Higher than Mere Fourth? Spurs supposedly Only wanted Fourth this year but eventually aimed higher & look where they are now & secondly? Aren't you forgetting that with CL games & Lots of extra commitments? It might just be far Easier to overtake Arsenal/Spurs etc next season. Spurs look worn out of late anyway & that's WithOut the CL - God knows How tired they'll be this time Next year but I think? The Fatigue factor Will affect them a lot & then some. Also - Did you really think we'd do well enough to get Fourth this year? I didn't - Not when we bought a Great Maker of bullets in Suarez, got another such fit in Gerrard & have yet another like that in Bellamy but at the same time?

Well, we only then went & Sold the one man we had guaranteed to Fire those bullets in Torres - I think we should get one like him & at least one more on Top of that back in terms of Half-decent strikers Before we worry about challenging for more than just knockout cups & for us to Stop fcuking up the Home games against shite sides we'd grown to take for granted with Torres there - We Need a couple of Good strikers - Either that or Andy Carroll to be embarrassed/enraged into Finally finding his shooting boots & us to buy one in backup for him. You never know I suppose. We shall see whatever happens.....................

Torres & Goals? Well, He guaranteed them When he was with Us Kalasoma & No-one can argue with that - His record in a sometimes utterly shite team over the nearly 4 seasons he was with us? Was better than Any forward we've had since and? You can't simply replace That - Also? There was something Very different about him with us - He had for want of a better word? An Edge/ A sharpness/A 'DeadEye' Quality and? He's not had it since he went - In fact? I'd say he's Very clearly lost that edge since he left Anfield & God knows If he'll get it back never mind when............

NB The words? Just How I write - Dunno why; Just is. And re' what I said about Torres? He's more a 'Gun' than someone who guarantees 'bullets' if you put it That way - I said he Fires the bullets just to clarify - Not that he Is them.

Torres & Goals? Well, He guaranteed them When he was with Us Kalasoma & No-one can argue with that - His record in a sometimes utterly shite team over the nearly 4 seasons he was with us? Was better than Any forward we've had since and? You can't simply replace That - Also? There was something Very different about him with us - He had for want of a better word? An Edge/ A sharpness/A 'DeadEye' Quality and? He's not had it since he went - In fact? I'd say he's Very clearly lost that edge since he left Anfield & God knows If he'll get it back never mind when............

NB The words? Just How I write - Dunno why; Just is. And re' what I said about Torres? He's more a 'Gun' than someone who guarantees 'bullets' if you put it That way - I said he Fires the bullets just to clarify - Not that he Is them.

so when youre writing on paper you go over the words twice, or trice just so they are bold??

major mental issues there lad,see a psychiatrist before you and the rest of your bold writing cult are found dead with bibles beside them,chris benoit style.

Im not drinking the kool aid first.

so when youre writing on paper you go over the words twice, or trice just so they are bold??

major mental issues there lad,see a psychiatrist before you and the rest of your bold writing cult are found dead with bibles beside them,chris benoit style.

Im not drinking the kool aid first.

I've tried a few times to get past the first sentence of his posts but my brain begins to hurt so hard I have to skip them.

It's fucking annoying and makes you look like a twat. No offence.

I've tried a few times to get past the first sentence of his posts but my brain begins to hurt so hard I have to skip them.

A paragraph or two wouldnt go amiss. The content isnt as bad as the presentation suggests but it doesnt need to be that hard work to read

A paragraph or two wouldnt go amiss. The content isnt as bad as the presentation suggests but it doesnt need to be that hard work to read

this is correct.The content is fine,it is how he portrays the content that grinds my gears.

Anywho

This palace-cardiff game is much better than the first leg.

Guest Pistonbroke

Caught the last 30 mins and real had Barca rattled. Barca players feigning injuries as usual, dirty cunts when they are under pressure. Puyol is a rite wanker as well.