You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Must buy games - 2012

Joe Le Taxi

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,it was originally a true crime sequel but ended up a new title. It's taken it's story and game elements from Hong Kong cinema,very Infernal Affairs and John Woo like.

Been watching some of the Hitman Absolution videos,God I can't wait for that game.

Assassins Creed 31October

Res Evil 3 October

Halo 4 4 November

Hitman 20 November

Anyone played Kingdoms of Amalar,Metro 2033, or Dragon age and if so are they worth picking up.

I like long stories so Dragonagr sounds great but I'm not as keen on the combat when I played a hour or so on it.

Cheers, that and the new Naughty Dog game, forgotten the name of it now, are the two I'm really looking forward too. Are we looking at 2013 for both then?

Yep, both GTA V and The Last Of Us will be 2013 releases.

There's speculation that GTA V will release either in March, or possibly as late as May.

The rumours surrounding the May release were started due to people picking up on the number 2405 appearing in the trailer. (Check the kerb at 55 seconds in, when the estate agent is hammering in the for sale sign).

QkkoHAzjnUs

The other thing to factor in for a May release date, is that Rockstar have tended to release their headline games in May, or just before:

Max Payne 3 - May 15th 2012

LA Noire - May 17th/20th 2011 (North American and European release dates)

Red Dead Redemption - May 18th 2010

GTA IV - April 29th 2009

The following video was created not long after the release trailer and contains theories as to why the game will release in May. (The original May 2012 prediction in this video was a little too optimistic).

WJ8tn4Jm3to

I haven't played it myself but I've been told dragon age is shite. Have you played the witcher 2? Meant to be immense, I haven't played it yet until I've completed all the side missions on skyrim.

Dragon Age is great - DA2 is shite. The Witcher is great as well - I started a thread about it on here.

Really looking forward to Sleeping Dogs and Dishonoured.

DayZ

Currently a (very addictive) free mod for ARMA2, but now being converted to a fully fledged standalone game which is pegged to be released in stable Alpha state at year end.

[YOUTUBE]KODmDIKdO3k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ofyR71JV-TY[/YOUTUBE]

I`m playing Darsiders 2 on xbox 360 atm. It`s a pretty good game.

Looking forward to playing Borderlands 2 and Xcom: Enemy unknown this year. Both look solid and I`ve already pre-ordered.

I`m still unsure about the new Hitman and that Dishonored game, need to see some reviews on those before I buy them.

I think the new Resident Evil game will suck, the last gameplay I saw looked janky as all hell and RE5 was a real stinker.

GTA is an Insta-buy and Need for Speed: Most wanted is a Criterion game and should be pretty good as well. And who knows, Far Cry 3 just might end up being cool and not that tedious as the last one.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

1518-resident-evil-6-logo-when-you-see-it.jpg

IT`S THE YEAR OF SEQUALS AND REMAKES YA`LL !!