You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anne Williams e petition

Guest San Don

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both surprised and saddened that this has struggled to attract a bigger amount of signatures. Even if not the 100k it should have had a lot more than this!

Worth remembering as well that you need to confirm the signature by clicking the link in a confirmation email, just filling the form out isnt enough.

I have not signed it even if I'd like to do it as my signature would be invalid.

And I dont want to be seen as the reason or part of the reason this gets turned down because of invalid sigatures.

To create or sign an e-petition, you must be either:

•a British citizen

•a resident in the UK (you normally live in the UK)

I have not signed it even if I'd like to do it as my signature would be invalid.

And I dont want to be seen as the reason this gets turned down because of invalid sigatures.

To create or sign an e-petition, you must be either:

•a British citizen

•a resident in the UK (you normally live in the UK)

No probs, its a really disaspointing response from a popular LFC website.

I am trying to sign it and it is saying my email address has been used already to sign it. Very strange.

The only epetition I have ever signed was for Hillsborough to be discussed in Parliament.

The same thing happened to me.

I used a different email and I still havent received the conformation email either.

I used a different email and I still havent received the conformation email either.

I think the website went down for a short period, there refused Anne extra time for the amount of signatures needed, still 50,000 to go.

If you have signed please, will only take you 2 minutes at most and then confirm it, or link it to your facebook accounts.

Give Kevin Williams his inquest under section 13 of the coroners Act, we have all the evidence under this section but keep getting refused. - e-petitions

I am trying to sign it and it is saying my email address has been used already to sign it. Very strange.

Same thing happened to me. How long has this petition been open? I've checked back the email address I tried to use and I think I may have signed this back in October.

Guest San Don

The only epetition I have ever signed was for Hillsborough to be discussed in Parliament.

Dont you have more than one email addy? Try using another. In any event, it wont stop you using the same email addy for different e petitions.

If you have issues, clear your cache and try again.

Many possibly didn't realise this is a separate issue not covered by the disclosure e-petition and a story in it's own right and many aren't aware of the shocking details or it's significance. It may have been overshadowed at the time of the disclosure e-petition and maybe even suffered from lack of exposure because of the Suarez-Evra case dominating the news, twitter, etc.

No excuse obviously though because the information was always out there.

Red and White Kop - 7 days to sign - support the petition for a coroner's inquest for Kevin Williams - Liverpool FC

Same thing happened to me. How long has this petition been open? I've checked back the email address I tried to use and I think I may have signed this back in October.

I had trouble but used a different account, i now remember posting a link to one that Anne had set up months ago, i assume this is the same one? It seems i'm not the only one? I've signed it with an old email addy but it may be possible?

Anyone know if you use a different email it's still valid? Surely it'd just be like two people in the same household signing a petition? So if anyone has more then one email account?