You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anne Williams e petition

Guest San Don

Guest San Don

sorry if this has been posted before but we need to get a lot more sigs on this before the 19 jan.

Its to get an inquest under section 13 of the coroner act for her son Kevin who was a Hillsbrough victim.

Thanks

Give Kevin Williams his inquest under section 13 of the coroners Act, we have all the evidence under this section but keep getting refused. - e-petitions

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see another thread on this...but guessing from the lack of responses I might be wrong. This subject is too important to worry about thread etiquette though. Whether there are multiple threads or you use the links on the offal or other forms, as long as you sign up you'll be doing something to promote a great cause.

I'm quite saddened by the lack of response to this petition.

I don't know Anne Williams personally but with the dignity she has shown in the fight to get justice for her son you would think just about anyone who has heard what happened would be prepared to spend 10 seconds of their time to help her. Sadly that doesn't seem to be the case.

Sign this!

I suggest once you do put a note here so it bumps the thread and also put a note of how fucking slack/selfish everyone who doesn't sign this petition is. The womans been through so much and has a case that keeps getting turned away, the last thing she needs is for this to not reach the numbers and a chance missed for exposure.

Its certainly not for me to be judgemental, but what the hell, if you've read this and dont take the 12 seconds involved to sign it then don't call yourself a red.

Guest San Don
There is a thread on this and people weren't interested, I bumped it a number of times.

Must admit I never saw it or heard about it until George mentioned it at the Stoke game.

We should have pissed the target signatures for this. Shocking, truely shocking.

Signed.looks a tall order to get over 60,000 for thursday.sad fact is,if it had been a petition to get suarez,s rascist charge debated in parliament,you would of got 100,000 signatures in 5 minutes.is there anything else she can do if it fails?