1 minute ago, A Red said:

Who the fuck are you to ask me what i'm drinking? I'll drink what I like and where I like!

Defo a bottle of Eldorado then. 

Not sure dropping people into an inactive volcano is going to have your desired effect, TPS…

I know it's to be expected given the account posting the video but fucking hell the thick racist twats in the comments ...... truly depressing

Michael Vaughan stepping back from his BBC work. Begs the question who at the BBC thought it was a good idea to bring him back into the fold. Must have been the QT production team.

9 hours ago, skend04 said:

Michael Vaughan stepping back from his BBC work. Begs the question who at the BBC thought it was a good idea to bring him back into the fold. Must have been the QT production team.

Was Vaughan involved in the Yorkshire racism stuff?

24 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Was Vaughan involved in the Yorkshire racism stuff?

Yep. Was being investigated by the ECB when the Beeb bought him back on board and he's subsequently been charged with bringing the game into disrepute. Obviously a charge doesn't mean he's guilty but it's certainly tone deaf of the publicly funded broadcaster to give him back his job whilst he was being investigated for racist comments towards players of Pakistani heritage. 

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Yep. Was being investigated by the ECB when the Beeb bought him back on board and he's subsequently been charged with bringing the game into disrepute. Obviously a charge doesn't mean he's guilty but it's certainly tone deaf of the publicly funded broadcaster to give him back his job whilst he was being investigated for racist comments towards players of Pakistani heritage. 

He would fit right into the modern BBC,white and racist(allegedly.) 

16 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

He would fit right into the modern BBC,white and racist(allegedly.) 

As opposed to the noncey 20th century Beeb.

More evidence that the Tory Party is a deeply racist Party.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/article/almost-half-of-conservative-members-would-reject-muslim-prime-minister-poll-finds

Of course, it would be interesting if, around the same time, they had polled Labour party members with a question about a Jewish Prime Minister; I suspect it would have shown that the party that twats were smearing as anti-Semitic was nothing of the sort.

12 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You missed out his deleted tweet that started it all. 

Just a wee correction; his tweet didn't "start it all".  Racism is flourishing in the Tory Party; his tweet was in response to that.

18 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Just a wee correction; his tweet didn't "start it all".  Racism is flourishing in the Tory Party; his tweet was in response to that.

There are massive racists in the Tories, no doubt.  But Jo was a little bit racist in his tweet wasn’t he? 

12 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

There are massive racists in the Tories, no doubt.  But Jo was a little bit racist in his tweet wasn’t he? 

No he wasn't.