You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Me neither. If Robinson is Jewish, again why the fuck is he asking that question? If nobody has ever said it or suggested it? It screams attention seeking to me. Piers Morgan click-bait shit, be controversial get people talking about it. 

Aye, strange question for him to ask, but like Stronts mentioned maybe he felt comfortable asking a fellow Jewish man that question.

Lewis doesn't seem to have taken offence to it anyway, but the "Jews are tightfisted, obsessed with money" trope needs to get in the sea!

7 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Aye, strange question for him to ask, but like Stronts mentioned maybe he felt comfortable asking a fellow Jewish man that question.

Lewis doesn't seem to have taken offence to it anyway, but the "Jews are tightfisted, obsessed with money" trope needs to get in the sea!

Right it does. All jewish trope does. 

I've heard it said that the reason why some white people are so keen to get behind the Palestinian cause or previously South Africa, in comparison to say, China and the Uyghurs, is because its mainly white people that are subjugating mainly brown people and they should know better.

Racism eh? Who the fuck would know

1 minute ago, A Red said:

I've heard it said that the reason why some white people are so keen to get behind the Palestinian cause or previously South Africa, in comparison to say, China and the Uyghurs, is because its mainly white people that are subjugating mainly brown people and they should know better.

Racism eh? Who the fuck would know

Never heard that personally. What's happening in China is fucking abhorrent. 

6 minutes ago, A Red said:

Well whoever said that was talking shit, because Jews ain't white.

Aah right, I wouldn't have thought that. I assumed you'd just made it up. 

Its a view I have heard, when you think about it the left get most upset when its white people doing it, not so much when non white

Its a view I have heard, when you think about it the left get most upset when its white people doing it, not so much when non white

I've just thought about it and no, I can't really see that. I think all acts of genocide are disgusting. I guess I'm not lead by what the media wants me to think. I can't speak for everyone though so whoever said that might well be right. Or as Strontz just pointed out, chatting shite. Who knows. Everyones views differ on everything. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I've just thought about it and no, I can't really see that. I think all acts of genocide are disgusting. I guess I'm not lead by what the media wants me to think. I can't speak for everyone though so whoever said that might well be right. Or as Strontz just pointed out, chatting shite. Who knows. Everyones views differ on everything. 

Well, you are far more occupied with Palestine and Israel than other parts of the world. Its just a thought, I aint going to the mattresses on it.

Just now, A Red said:

Well, you are far more occupied with Palestine and Israel than other parts of the world. Its just a thought, I aint going to the mattresses on it.

Aah I see now. You did make it up just to try and make a point.

Who are you to say what I'm more arsed about? How the fuck would you know? 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Aah I see now. You did make it up just to try and make a point.

Who are you to say what I'm more arsed about? How the fuck would you know

Ok. mattress packed.

You post waaay more about Israel and Palestine than any other conflict. Its not even close, I dont need to go through your posting history. Thats how I know.

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

Ok. mattress packed.

You post waaay more about Israel and Palestine than any other conflict. Its not even close, I dont need to go through your posting history. Thats how I know.

No getting past you is there ..... 

'mattress packed' what does that mean? ........

48 minutes ago, Strontium said:

two Jews discussing antisemitic tropes.

Why the fuck would Robinson ask that question?  It's not as if they're talking about any tropes that have been aimed at Lewis.

You've got to admit, it's a bit weird, to say the least.

No sharp as a fucking tack. I've called you lots of things,  I'm not calling you a racist

That's good. I'm not one. 

Funny you should say about tacks, you'll be happy to know that I ripped my hands to shreds earlier ripping up a carpet in her brothers new house today. Well, not to shreds but a few sharp cuts. I also trapped my hand under his washing machine when he inexplicably let go of it. Fuck me that hurt. Pour yourself a large one. 

Funny you should say about tacks, you'll be happy to know that I ripped my hands to shreds earlier ripping up a carpet in her brothers new house today. Well, not to shreds but a few sharp cuts. I also trapped my hand under his washing machine when he inexplicably let go of it. Fuck me that hurt. Pour yourself a large one. 

TCP galore on that; fuck knows what microbastards inhabit an old carpet.

Good. I will.

"Going to the mattresses" You know what that means right?

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

TCP galore on that; fuck knows what microbastards inhabit an old carpet.

The lady was 94 when she passed away, mate the carpet was old as fuck. It was like going back in time when I first walked in. On Barnfield Drive, right near the Shankly paying fields. Lovely house. Dated as fuck though. 

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

Good. I will.

"Going to the mattresses" You know what that means right?

I do. Thought it was a bit heavy considering were just two blerts taking pot shots on the internet because we disagree on a few things. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I do. Thought it was a bit heavy considering were just two blerts taking pot shots on the internet because we disagree on a few things. 

Well, we usually go to war. Not this time though.