You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Came across this on Twitter,quite disgusting and unbelievable really.there were no such obstacles to a black man when given a gun and u iform and ordered to go and fight and possibly die for a country that if he was lucky enough to live,he would not be allowed into certain restaurants, bars,and have to use different toilets to the whites.Its a fucking disgrace.

FVEoCTdWIAUnTSs.jpeg

3 hours ago, halewood pete said:

Came across this on Twitter,quite disgusting and unbelievable really.there were no such obstacles to a black man when given a gun and u iform and ordered to go and fight and possibly die for a country that if he was lucky enough to live,he would not be allowed into certain restaurants, bars,and have to use different toilets to the whites.Its a fucking disgrace.

FVEoCTdWIAUnTSs.jpeg

That Ali video popped up on my YouTube feed this morning where he's arguing with a white student about the draft and him refusing to fight. This letter highlights one of his reasons quite dramatically.

3 hours ago, halewood pete said:

FVEoCTdWIAUnTSs.jpeg

Nick's grandad?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, halewood pete said:

FVEoCTdWIAUnTSs.jpeg

Shows how much times have changed. 

These days they wouldn't have sent back the 5 bucks.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, halewood pete said:

FVEoCTdWIAUnTSs.jpeg

I searched that address on google maps. Looks like an ex prison camp

676 Pool Rd - Google Maps

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That's the idiot who launched a high profile campaign, spent lots of (other rich backers) money and had loads of media intrest in the Shropshire by election spouting little englander nonsense and got about 300 votes for his trouble. 

Similar to his mate Lawrence Fox, bags full of money, loads of national publicity but just a poxy 5th in the London mayoral elections. Count Binface came 4th.

Britain's right wing racists must have stayed in bed.

18 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

"He lectures us on refugees..." and then literally takes refugees into his home. I'm struggling to see the hypocrisy here.

Is that the standard of discourse on that shitshow; paying people to call those who disagree with you "wallies"?  No wonder the channel is dying on its arse.

2020s racism is actually hilarious. Racism used to be deliberately excluding people from education and work and toilets and restaurants for being black, and before that hanging people from trees because of it. Now it’s white people calling other white people gammon on the internet. All the same thing though. Being a racist is the worst, calling somebody a gammon is racist, ergo you’re a racist for calling somebody a gammon, and therefore you’re the worst. Internet won.

Fair enough. I’m off to accidentally call

somebody with a beard and lipstick ‘he’ instead of ‘they’. Poor cunt won’t leave his room for a week.

33 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

2020s racism is actually hilarious. Racism used to be deliberately excluding people from education and work and toilets and restaurants for being black, and before that hanging people from trees because of it. Now it’s white people calling other white people gammon on the internet. All the same thing though. Being a racist is the worst, calling somebody a gammon is racist, ergo you’re a racist for calling somebody a gammon, and therefore you’re the worst. Internet won.

Fair enough. I’m off to accidentally call

somebody with a beard and lipstick ‘he’ instead of ‘they’. Poor cunt won’t leave his room for a week.

Yesterday’s racism was racists who would at least say how they feel. Today’s racists are snide/passive racists. In some ways I find them even more disgusting 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Yesterday’s racism was racists who would at least say how they feel. Today’s racists are snide/passive racists. In some ways I find them even more disgusting 

I’m exclusively talking about the gammon comments above and things like it. Racism still exists in all forms, of course. That’s not 2020s racism, that’s just racism. 

39 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Aaron Bastani, a man who had to pay Maajid Nawaz compensation and legal costs for using anti-Muslim tropes, getting offended by two Jews discussing antisemitic tropes. File under "synthetic outrage".

6 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Aaron Bastani, a man who had to pay Maajid Nawaz compensation and legal costs for using anti-Muslim tropes, getting offended by two Jews discussing antisemitic tropes. File under "synthetic outrage".

I've been called a Jew in the past because I'm a tight arse, it was fucking pathetic then, and it's pathetic now.

I'll be honest, I didn't realise Martin Lewis and Nick Robinson were Jewish!

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

I've been called a Jew in the past because I'm a tight arse, it was fucking pathetic then, and it's pathetic now.

I'll be honest, I didn't realise Martin Lewis and Nick Robinson were Jewish!

Me neither. If Robinson is Jewish, again why the fuck is he asking that question? If nobody has ever said it or suggested it? It screams attention seeking to me. Piers Morgan click-bait shit, be controversial get people talking about it.