You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I think that bloke commenting is making a joke in Hebrew, not accusing them of inciting the blokes on the bus. 

I couldn't hear anything at all on that video Rico, so I'm assuming it was CCTV without sound, unless my headphones have gone to shit.

Utter wankers, managed to translate Gay kaken ofn yahm, good reply to the antisemitic bellends!

Oops!

About her stage surname, she claimed in 2011, "My mother did not name me Whoopi, but Goldberg is my name—it's part of my family, part of my heritage, just like being black", and "I just know I am Jewish. I practice nothing. I don't go to temple, but I do remember the holidays."[16] She has stated that "people would say 'Come on, are you Jewish?' And I always say 'Would you ask me that if I was white? I bet not.'"[16] One account recalls that her mother, Emma Johnson, thought the family's original surname was "not Jewish enough" for her daughter to become a star.[16] Researcher Henry Louis Gates Jr. found that all of Goldberg's traceable ancestors were African Americans, that she had no known German or Jewish ancestry, and that none of her ancestors were named Goldberg.[12] Results of a DNAtest, revealed in the 2006 PBS documentary African American Lives, traced part of her ancestry to the Papel and Bayote people of modern-day Guinea-Bissau. Her admixture test indicates that she is of 92 percent sub-Saharan African origin and of 8 percent European origin.[17])

23 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Booo!  Cancel culture! 

I'll never understand why people think it's OK to run their mouths about the Holocaust when they haven't taken the time to learn the basic facts. Fucking eejit got what she deserved.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Booo!  Cancel culture! 

I'll never understand why people think it's OK to run their mouths about the Holocaust when they haven't taken the time to learn the basic facts. Fucking eejit got what she deserved.

I suppose that if you regard all humans as being the same race it's a point. I'm sure she didn't say that though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 22/02/2022 at 17:44, SasaS said:

Did you follow the case? How did they prove it was racially motivated, other than the general context?

I kept an eye on the murder trial but not the federal one. I spotted the verdict because I follow Klasfeld on Twitter.

However, the article he links to shows a couple of the defendants clearly expressed racist ideology in their daily lives. I assume the jury extrapolated out from that.