You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep mate because thats exactly what he shouts. The racist cunt 

Negged for calling a blatant racist, racist. No points for guessing who by 

9 minutes ago, John102 said:

To be clear, i think if Muslims are spitting at your bus, dirty muslim cunt is probably sound to say.

Erm, thats a joke right? 

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You are unbelievable. I don't have the words. 

No, you do have the words you're just too arrogant to admit that yet agin you're being a dick 

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

No it isn't sound to say at all.

Good job nobody said it.

More lies. He fucking shouts it. It's clear as day you absolute twat 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Apart from the bit where he is then yeah you're right. 

I find it pretty scary that someone can affect to hear something that isn't said simply so they can put the spotlight onto the victims of a racist attack. Even when they've been repeatedly corrected with the words that were actually said.

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

It's claimed "Tikra lemishehu, ze dachuf"

Weirdly, I can now hear this too, bar the first word. The only thing I'm sure of is no one is deliberately mishearing anything, and I'd make a terrible witness.

Let's just assume I do not speak any Hebrew or Hebrew slang.

Waz dat?

So scumbags spit at a bus full of schoolkids and bang on the windows in threatening manner and what you take from that is apartheid and racism from the schoolkids in the bus? 

You're a fucking nutjob m8, a proper fucking dribbler. 

u wot m8? - YouTube

8 hours ago, Iceman said:

So scumbags spit at a bus full of schoolkids and bang on the windows in threatening manner and what you take from that is apartheid and racism from the schoolkids in the bus? 

You're a fucking nutjob m8, a proper fucking dribbler. 

u wot m8? - YouTube

Shut up you fucking blert. Read the thread back , I’ve called the spitting ones cunts. Someone else pointed out something I hadn’t initially heard. I then highlighted some hypocrisy now wind your fucking neck in you back and front wet wipe 

13 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Agendas 

I was merely pointing out that you seem to care more about spit than kids getting blown up.

Mate, you claimed that your style was that it was all banter or mostly yesterday and denied being a cunt. 

This is what I was talking about. And this is the exact opposite of what you denied being, a bully, constantly bringing in this bullshit up is exactly that.  

Step back a bit. This is friendly advice. 

6 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Mate, you claimed that your style was that it was all banter or mostly yesterday and denied being a cunt. 

This is what I was talking about. And this is the exact opposite of what you denied being, a bully, constantly bringing in this bullshit up is exactly that.  

Step back a bit. This is friendly advice. 

Lad fucking do one. He’s a liar and a hypocrite. I’ll point that out whenever I fucking well want. Get off your high horse, seriously. That’s wiser advice.