You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

26 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I for one can't believe that the same BBC that hired a reporter who said "Hitler was right" would fabricate lies about Jewish victims of a racist attack.

The lads that spat at that bus window were obviously scum. It just amuses me that you're more arsed about spit at a window than actual apartheid. I mean.... who is the bigot in all this? 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The lads that spat at that bus window were obviously scum. It just amuses me that you're more arsed about spit at a window than actual apartheid. I mean.... who is the bigot in all this? 

What has Israel got to do with a bunch of kids on a bus in London? 

12 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Which language are they speaking ?  Just out of interest?  

No idea. Sounds like a mix, and the BBC must have the tech equipment of Harry Caul (which I doubt) to make out anything distinct, certainly to my mutton ears. Still, if they believe they can back it up then reporting it as fact is hardly surprising. 

Could be wrong, but that's my two penneth worth.

16 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

One - apparently - can be heard on the video, so is a fact, the other is yet to be corroborated with evidence, so is alleged.

Not sure how that's confused you.

The part where people are clearly chasing Jews, making Nazi salutes and spitting at Jews, therefore not "allegations", and the other part where no such slur is audible on the video.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What the actual fucking fuck does apartheid have to do with this?

5 minutes ago, John102 said:

Dirty Muslims is pretty clear. I assume that's the slur?

Listened to it numerous times and can't hear "dirty Muslims". At all. People are clearly hearing what they want.

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

What has Israel got to do with a bunch of kids on a bus in London? 

Agendas 

4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The part where people are clearly chasing Jews, making Nazi salutes and spitting at Jews, therefore not "allegations", and the other part where no such slur is audible on the video.

What the actual fucking fuck does apartheid have to do with this?

Listened to it numerous times and can't hear "dirty Muslims". At all. People are clearly hearing what they want.

I was merely pointing out that you seem to care more about spit than kids getting blown up.

• Downvote 1

On 02/12/2021 at 19:36, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yep you can quite clearly hear "Muslim cunt" 2 seconds in. I wonder if the people on the bus already wanted to be cunts, hence the girl filming so the lads responded? I mean I'm no expert on jewish/Muslim relations but that seems a bit weird to accuse one side not the other. 

Just now, Babb'sBurstNad said:

To be fair there's plenty of English being spoken from within that bus too.

I can't hear the supposed slur, but hey ho.

2 sends in. Cockney as fuck. It's clear as day. I suspect Rico was being ironic not actually implying any sort of jewish dialect. 

9 minutes ago, John102 said:

Its 2 seconds in. If you cant hear it then fair enough.

That's not even English.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I was merely pointing out that you seem to care more about spit than kids getting blown up.

Fucking hell.

Imagine a British person being more concerned about things that happen IN BRITAIN than things which happen on another continent entirely. WHAT MADNESS IS THIS.

Also, has no relevance whatsoever about this topic.

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep you can quite clearly hear "Muslim cunt" 2 seconds in. I wonder if the people on the bus already wanted to be cunts, hence the girl filming so the lads responded? I mean I'm no expert on jewish/Muslim relations but that seems a bit weird to accuse one side not the other. 

No you can't.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

That's not even English.

Fucking hell.

Imagine a British person being more concerned about things that happen IN BRITAIN than things which happen on another continent entirely. WHAT MADNESS IS THIS.

Also, has no relevance whatsoever about this topic.

No you can't.

I love that I reply to this before you can edit it as usual.

And yes, yes I can. I don't lie. I know you find it easy but I don't. It's clear. 

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Oddly enough, it's Jewish people speaking the same language they've been speaking for the past 3,000 years.

In this instance, about 2 seconds in, someone says "Tikra lemishehu, ze dachuf".

You lie so easily it's terrifying. Honest, I fear for society with people like you around I really do. Catcher.