Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Come as absolutely no surprise to see you responding with something like that. When did Corbyn lay the wreath in your avatar? 

 

Well indeed. Whatever the rights and wrongs of that joke, whoever has screenshotted it has purposely deleted the date to make it seem like it was recent. That's what you would call lying by omission. 

 

Corbyn laid a wreath? I thought that was fake news?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Well indeed. Whatever the rights and wrongs of that joke, whoever has screenshotted it has purposely deleted the date to make it seem like it was recent. That's what you would call lying by omission. 

 

Corbyn laid a wreath? I thought that was fake news?

It's trending on twitter with plenty retweeting it with the date. You purposely delete parts of posts when replying, so basically the same as what you're accusing whoever of. 

 

Yeah as you know the dispute has always been who he laid the wreath for. No surprise to see you avoid my question again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Yet you can’t handle wearing a mask. Put down your phone for a bit lad. 

 

Not sure what that has to do with some cow fingering the first black man she saw for a rape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Not sure what that has to do with some cow fingering the first black man she saw for a rape.

Sounds like she should have been the one sent down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bjornebye said:

Sounds like she should have been the one sent down 

 

I knew if I used that word someone would say something like that.

 

I'd have put money on it being you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Not sure what that has to do with some cow fingering the first black man she saw for a rape.

 

Highly unlikely it was the first black man she saw given it was five months later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/11/2021 at 19:34, Strontium Dog™ said:

Corbyn laid a wreath? I thought that was fake news?


If this was posted by anyone else, I’d applaud the trolling. But you, of all people, must realise that needling people on the forum like this can reduce them to tears. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If this was posted by anyone else, I’d applaud the trolling. But you, of all people, must realise that needling people on the forum like this can reduce them to tears. 

 

Obviously some sort of joke I'm missing here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

 

Not sure what that has to do with some cow fingering the first black man she saw for a rape.

Well, it’s a friendly little dig in you being an outrageous fanny.

 

Firstly, let’s take into account she was just 18 at the time. So, more than likely scared, humiliated, possibly feeling some sort of revenge/justice was required, you know a whole load of different emotions and feelings you as a man, will never experience.
 

Then we add in the police, the fact that it had been a black man, which the police would have wanted to nail pretty quickly to get a result. 
 

So going back to her being a victim at the time, a man, she encounters a man who she thought could have been her rapist, goes to the police and tells them she thinks it may have been him.
 

While she has got this wrong (which was wrong not officially confirmed 40 years later), I think her being a victim of rape, and at 18, when rape wasn’t dealt with urgency (not that it’s dealt that much better now at times) and it being a black man, then it’s the police who need to be the focus here, not her. She’s held her hand up, and if she had said this decision was wrong then you’d have a point. But you haven’t. 
 

She, understandably considering the circumstances, made a mistake by pointing him out. I’d harbour a guess that the interview techniques used at the time would have been very leading and persuasive in helping her become even more convinced that he was her attacker. 
 


 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Here’s what happens to real Nazis.  They are jailed, not put in charge of vaccines. 
 

 

"woke" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 o’clock news going with the story the kids said something racist. Rather than them speaking a foreign language. Jews don’t count. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

6 o’clock news going with the story the kids said something racist. Rather than them speaking a foreign language. Jews don’t count. 

 

I for one can't believe that the same BBC that hired a reporter who said "Hitler was right" would fabricate lies about Jewish victims of a racist attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to the article, the antisemitic abuse is "allegations" - but the racial slur about Muslims (which didn't happen) is apparently a matter of fact.

 

Even by the BBC's standards this is incredible.

 

FFs-OiSXoAEXcK-?format=jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

According to the article, the antisemitic abuse is "allegations" - but the racial slur about Muslims (which didn't happen) is apparently a matter of fact.

 

Even by the BBC's standards this is incredible.

 

FFs-OiSXoAEXcK-?format=jpg

One - apparently - can be heard on the video, so is a fact, the other is yet to be corroborated with evidence, so is alleged.

 

Not sure how that's confused you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

One - apparently - can be heard on the video, so is a fact, the other is yet to be corroborated with evidence, so is alleged.

 

Not sure how that's confused you.

Which language are they speaking ?  Just out of interest?  
 

And you can see the Hitler salutes right?  The spitting.  One, is fact, the other allegation.  Mmm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×