You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory cunts are proud to be racist.

"Government says discrimination against black people and Travellers ‘objectively justified’ with new laws | The Independent" https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/policing-bill-discrimination-black-travellers-b1919272.html?amp

47 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

"Government says discrimination against black people and Travellers ‘objectively justified’ with new laws | The Independent" https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/policing-bill-discrimination-black-travellers-b1919272.html?amp

Who knew,eh?

53 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I can see how you could come to that conclusion but I dont see it that way.

Take the criminalisation of "residing on land without consent in a vehicle" obviously its more likely going to be travellers who do that.

27 minutes ago, A Red said:

I can see how you could come to that conclusion but I dont see it that way.

Take the criminalisation of "residing on land without consent in a vehicle" obviously its more likely going to be travellers who do that.

Police giving evidence to Parliament said that the problem isn't that GRT people are wilfully going around trespassing for a laugh; the problem is the lack of provision of legal sites 

It's a similar story with asylum seekers: the racist cunt Tory Government close off legal routes to safety, then inflict any cruelty they want on asylum seekers because they are "illegal".

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Police giving evidence to Parliament said that the problem isn't that GRT people are wilfully going around trespassing for a laugh; the problem is the lack of provision of legal sites 

I'm sure thats true and needs sorting, however you cannot allow people to set up home wherever they want. If you had a reasonable sized garden and I, a traveller, decide to move my family caravan in and we all shat on your lawn, you'd want me moved on. 

In fact, I might do that for a laugh.

On 14/09/2021 at 15:13, A Red said:

I'm sure thats true and needs sorting, however you cannot allow people to set up home wherever they want. If you had a reasonable sized garden and I, a traveller, decide to move my family caravan in and we all shat on your lawn, you'd want me moved on. 

In fact, I might do that for a laugh.

So, yeah, you need to provide legal sites (just like GRT campaigners and even the Police are saying).

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The media give these cunts the platform they crave and they use that opportunity gratefully. Our media is a fuckin disgrace.

Yep. Jacob Rees-Mogg refuses to talk about his hidden 6 million quid but the media go with Meghan Markles new coat just to enrage the right wing racist brigade. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just seen the John Lewis Christmas advert. My missus jumped next to me on the couch and we cuddled in for it. I love Christmas, even though they are solemn since my mum died, it’s always been my favourite time of year (same for most). My first worry was oh god the cunts are gonna turn on Christmas now because the main family aren’t white. 

*Checks comments on the DM

I hate this world and every racist gobshite in it. Fuck you 

E4A86882-12C6-4C06-B3FA-23B365E4096F.png

27AFFD4C-FB94-4632-8C28-8A34BB551A50.png

4690C00C-817F-43B9-8921-66E8383636A4.png

69CBD6EB-C76C-43D9-A6D4-45570D9C5445.png

D8E31B82-3F4C-4174-80DF-0A4E137DE925.png

FC43A927-0A69-46E3-9EC1-59DBA85E28BF.png

Good to see sponsors cancelling deals with Yorkshire County Cricket Club after they decided to try to brush away as "banter" the racist abuse of one of their players. Hopefully, the people in charge of deciding that that was an appropriate response to racism will be hoofed out and replaced by someone from this century.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Good to see sponsors cancelling deals with Yorkshire County Cricket Club after they decided to try to brush away as "banter" the racist abuse of one of their players. Hopefully, the people in charge of deciding that that was an appropriate response to racism will be hoofed out and replaced by someone from this century.

Just banter innit, 'woke' if you think calling someone a p*ki is insulting. There is a clear and obvious distinction between 'banter' and being a cunt. 

6 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I agree, those adverts are a twat.

And I like Christmas. 

What adverts? Christmas adverts are great you loon (In December) 

• Downvote 1

Nah, I hate them. Hate them with a passion. Each and every one. Just more shite to distract the masses. And all they do is give a bullshit message that the company’s advert you are watching, really care and can make your Christmas the best ever.

Fuck. Right. Off. 

The fact it’s November and they’ve already started says all you need to know.

16 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Nah, I hate them. Hate them with a passion. Each and every one. Just more shite to distract the masses. And all they do is give a bullshit message that the company’s advert you are watching, really care and can make your Christmas the best ever.

Fuck. Right. Off. 

The fact it’s November and they’ve already started says all you need to know.

Holidays are comin holidays are comin..... its always the real thing 

• Upvote 1

On 04/11/2021 at 09:17, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Yorkshire Kounty Kricket Klub 

• Upvote 1