You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

42 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

If you're not willing to entertain the notion that BLM is even a quasi-political movement in any respect, I don't see the value in discussing it further.

The very fact that people are booing taking of the knee shows that it's a divisive issue, and therefore, political.

Racism is political. 

Anti-racism is political. 

I still don't know what your problem is. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

BLM isn't a political movement, people brand it that way so they can excuse why they oppose it. Marxist or some shite like that. Yeah I bet footballers are fully behind the idea of everyone getting the same wage and not owning anything.

I blame that infamous agitator and Marxist Jesse Owens for starting all of this politics and sport shite. 

20 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

That ain’t ever gonna happen sunshine. 

Whilst you're busy negging pay rises for lorry drivers, construction workers, waitress workers, veg pickers and general low paid workers, here's the latest poll, sunshine.

You crack on waging war against the low paid pay rises kiddie, be my guest but you're part of the reason we're miles away from electing a Labour government.

Edit, here you  go, neg that...

http://www.infrastructure-intelligence.com/article/feb-2021/citb-finds-jobs-boost-british-workers-post-brexit-construction

7 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, imagine me being touchy when you're making baseless accusations against me.

Surprised you didn't just check Wikipedia yourself:

Black Lives Matter - Wikipedia

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a decentralized political and social movement protesting against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people.[1][2][3][4][5]

Er, that's your own link. 

To contribute to the forums shittest insult interchange, may I add some additional endearing terms to make use of: 

• Possum
  • Cinnamon
  • Cariño – “Darling”
  • Mon chou – “My cabbage”
  • Microbino mio – “My little microbe”
  • Honigkuchenpferd – “honey-cake horse”

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It's been said before,but I've got a huge degree of respect for the likes of rashford and mings.

It would have been easy to stay quiet but they have called out that shower of cunts for what they are.

Applauds.

Be nice to think that the team as a whole skipped the BJ meet in support - but I don't think that is the case.

Lads who will never play in another international tournament taking their medals off and walking out before the presentation of the trophy - probably not.

9 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Hold my beer.

The Civil Rights Movement - did that get political?

The thing that people like to forget about Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement of the 50s and 60s is the opposition they faced from white liberals who, in principle, agreed with its aims, but complained that its methods were a bit too much.  If we were more honest about that part of history, much of the news would look familiar.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

White Tory dickhead blaming Dianne Abbott and the BLM Movement for causing racism and division. 

I saw that yesterday, it's appauling.

Strange how some people have issues with a black, working class, female being successful and in a prominent, earned, position. Who'd a thunk it?

I think I said ages ago that this was the next step in the culture wars, the Sewell report hinted at it. 

They will point at people on 'the left' and keep a consistent message that they are to blame as they are trying to fan the flames of intolence by bringing 'divisive rhetoric' in to 'ordinary' peoples lives.

So anyone protesting is protesting against 'the peoples priorities' etc and is against 'you, the right thinking person'

The new school reforms will further intrench this.

Scum.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Whilst you're busy negging pay rises for lorry drivers, construction workers, waitress workers, veg pickers and general low paid workers, here's the latest poll, sunshine.

You crack on waging war against the low paid pay rises kiddie, be my guest but you're part of the reason we're miles away from electing a Labour government.

Edit, here you  go, neg that...

http://www.infrastructure-intelligence.com/article/feb-2021/citb-finds-jobs-boost-british-workers-post-brexit-construction

If you believe those polls,which unfortunately most people do. Those opinion polls are one of the greatest pieces of modern propaganda and hence why tories have their hand in them. They will always be correct while people believe them to be.

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

White Tory dickhead blaming Dianne Abbott and the BLM Movement for causing racism and division. 

Montgomerie has always been a cunt. He's got a face you want to punch and you wouldn't feel guilty about it because he's a cunt.

• Upvote 1