Quantcast
Racism - Page 39 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

34 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

One of the founders of BLM has apparently bought several properties totalling $3.2m this week. Top Marxism. 

What has BLM got to do with buying properties? I'm sure being rich isn't a barrier to entry to BLM, it's certainly not a barrier to entry for anything else.  

On a different issue, I'm edging towards being quite indifferent to racism.  

Why?  

Because those being targeted don't seem to care about it in any meaningful way.  

Where's the outrage? Where's the strikes? Where's the protests?  More importantly, where's the votes? 

Labour have gone to bat for social issues like this for decades and in doing so has lost a few million votes to the Tories, who have done their maths on this.  

Won't be a popular view, but I think Labour need to stop and think carefully before hitching their wagon to things like BLM, or other BAME issues that arise.  It's not a case of being racist, or ignoring them, it's a case of picking issues that win votes, because without votes you can't get elected to help them.    

10 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

What has BLM got to do with buying properties? I'm sure being rich isn't a barrier to entry to BLM, it's certainly not a barrier to entry for anything else.  

I’ve no problem with it at all, make as much money as you want. Spend it on what you want. If you find a niche and exploit it then happy for you. 

4 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

On a different issue, I'm edging towards being quite indifferent to racism.  

Why?  

Because those being targeted don't seem to care about it in any meaningful way.  

Where's the outrage? Where's the strikes? Where's the protests?  More importantly, where's the votes? 

Labour have gone to bat for social issues like this for decades and in doing so has lost a few million votes to the Tories, who have done their maths on this.  

Won't be a popular view, but I think Labour need to stop and think carefully before hitching their wagon to things like BLM, or other BAME issues that arise.  It's not a case of being racist, or ignoring them, it's a case of picking issues that win votes, because without votes you can't get elected to help them.    

Did you sit up all night and design the biggest load of shite to post? 

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

One of the founders of BLM has apparently bought several properties totalling $3.2m this week. Top Marxism. 

"Woman Buys House" is not a major story and doesn't really have anything  (directly) to place it on the Racism thread.

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

She looks like Robin Williams in the restaurant scene of Mrs Doubtfire when he was only half in makeup.

Hahaha. I quite liked the very end after they established she was Ukranian and not even American she then says she's got muslim friends. Big Israel supporter as well. 

On 09/04/2021 at 09:47, AngryofTuebrook said:

I wasn't talking about the finer points of libel law: I was talking about right and wrong.

But if you want to talk about libel, let's do that.  Nobody ever has or ever will go to a UK libel hearing with a case about blackberries. No lawyer will take a case based on what one person thinks. Libel cases are decided on what the court thinks is reasonable (and the lawyers will only take those they think have a chance of success).  I've accused people on here (probably including you) of racism, in respect of something they've posted. If you (or whoever) decided to sue me for libel, I would point to your post and argue that that twat on the Clapham omnibus would think it's a bit racist. 

I've never called anyone here a paedo, because I'd have no grounds for doing so and any libel court would, quite rightly, throw the book at me.

To summarise:-

Saying something with evidence to back it up is the proper exercise of free speech. 

Wildly throwing around completely unfounded accusations is a cunt's trick and probably libellous.

(PS - Shove your "of course not" up your arse sideways, you witless snide gobshite.)

If I’ve learned anything in over a decade of visiting this website, it’s that the onus should be on you to prove beyond doubt that you don’t touch kids. Not the other way around. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

In light of what she professes to believe, it does seem odd that she would choose to live almost exclusively among rich, white people.

I think BLM is supposed to be highlighting racism towards the black community as opposed to, you know, hating white people. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I think BLM is supposed to be highlighting racism towards the black community as opposed to, you know, hating white people. 

I would imagine the scores of white folks that support it would disagree.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Not surprising if all the rich blacks move away to live with white folk.

Well they don't do they, they move to where the nicer houses are. It's what people do, I don't think Ringo Starr still has a place in the Dingle.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Well they don't do they, they move to where the nicer houses are. It's what people do, I don't think Ringo Starr still has a place in the Dingle.

That's exactly what it reminds me of to be honest, all those Scousers who say how great Liverpool is, then move as far away from Liverpool as possible.

17 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

That's exactly what it reminds me of to be honest, all those Scousers who say how great Liverpool is, then move as far away from Liverpool as possible.

Like you did? 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Like you did? 

I mean, I am literally 1 mile away from Liverpool, and half that if you measure it from the boundary down the centre of the Mersey. And even then I only live there because I bought it with someone from the Wirral, and we wanted to be more or less equidistant between her parents in Hoylake and my parents in L7.

But yeah, apart from that, and ignoring the fact that I'm actively seeking to move back to Liverpool now that I can afford to live there, it's exactly the same. Well done.

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I mean, I am literally 1 mile away from Liverpool, and half that if you measure it from the boundary down the centre of the Mersey. And even then I only live there because I bought it with someone from the Wirral, and we wanted to be more or less equidistant between her parents in Hoylake and my parents in L7.

But yeah, apart from that, and ignoring the fact that I'm actively seeking to move back to Liverpool now that I can afford to live there, it's exactly the same. Well done.

Hahahahaha fucking hell SD 

11 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

How much is the leccy bill in your current gaff? What day do the binmen come round? Is there a corner shop nearby? All stuff you’ve forgot to put in that post.