You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

20 minutes ago, A Red said:

If the means of posting was via a zoom type recording that sat on the page, so you lost anonymity and everyone could see you, the amount of insults would drop dramatically.

Are you suggesting less people would call Arlene Foster an ugly cunt? 

28 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Are you suggesting less people would call Arlene Foster an ugly cunt? 

No, I'm suggesting less people, if they could see how lovely you actually are, would call you an ugly cunt.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

This is excellent from Ash Sarkar, smacking lots of nails on the head.

Probably the worst thing I did was register so I could comment on the DM comments section. It opened my eyes up to the inherent racism and anti working class bubble in this country. 

Fuck anyone who tries to deny racism and anti anyone who says "fuck you" to 'the man' isn't the make up of society. Gobshites. 

https://www.creators.com/read/larry-elder/04/21/had-obama-not-played-the-race-card-george-floyd-might-be-alive

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

One of the founders of BLM has apparently bought several properties totalling $3.2m this week. Top Marxism. 

Apparently is doing a lot of lifting there, Rico, any non apperently evidence?

Edit: Don't worry, found someone who has bought property and been called out by others in the movement for doing so. Surprisingly the only papers mentioning it are the Mail, Daily Post, the Rag, and other assorted Murdock dross, which tells all we need to know about the motivations behind the 'exposé'.

She spent $1.4M on a house, or just over a million quid, harldly the crime of the century.

She's been dragged out but those also involved in the movement, complete non story and I hope she's prosectued with any infractions she's commited, if indeed any have.

Hypocrisy wasn't a crime last time I checked.

21 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Apparently is doing a lot of lifting there, Rico, any non apperently evidence?

Edit: Don't worry, found someone who has bought property and been called out by others in the movement for doing so. Surprisingly the only papers mentioning it are the Mail, Daily Post, the Rag, and other assorted Murdock dross, which tells all we need to know about the motivations behind the 'exposé'.

She spent $1.4M on a house, or just over a million quid, harldly the crime of the century.

She's been dragged out but those also involved in the movement, complete non story and I hope she's prosectued with any infractions she's commited, if indeed any have.

Hypocrisy wasn't a crime last time I checked.

Some are just more equal than others. 

On a different issue, I'm edging towards being quite indifferent to racism.  

Why?  

Because those being targeted don't seem to care about it in any meaningful way.  

Where's the outrage? Where's the strikes? Where's the protests?  More importantly, where's the votes? 

Labour have gone to bat for social issues like this for decades and in doing so has lost a few million votes to the Tories, who have done their maths on this.  

Won't be a popular view, but I think Labour need to stop and think carefully before hitching their wagon to things like BLM, or other BAME issues that arise.  It's not a case of being racist, or ignoring them, it's a case of picking issues that win votes, because without votes you can't get elected to help them.    

10 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

What has BLM got to do with buying properties? I'm sure being rich isn't a barrier to entry to BLM, it's certainly not a barrier to entry for anything else.  

I’ve no problem with it at all, make as much money as you want. Spend it on what you want. If you find a niche and exploit it then happy for you. 

4 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

On a different issue, I'm edging towards being quite indifferent to racism.  

Why?  

Because those being targeted don't seem to care about it in any meaningful way.  

Where's the outrage? Where's the strikes? Where's the protests?  More importantly, where's the votes? 

Labour have gone to bat for social issues like this for decades and in doing so has lost a few million votes to the Tories, who have done their maths on this.  

Won't be a popular view, but I think Labour need to stop and think carefully before hitching their wagon to things like BLM, or other BAME issues that arise.  It's not a case of being racist, or ignoring them, it's a case of picking issues that win votes, because without votes you can't get elected to help them.    

Did you sit up all night and design the biggest load of shite to post?