You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

Tommy H- Chelsea badge, a Union Jack, and having it stick out of the UK on a map. I'm actually impressed with how he's fit so many cunt indicators into one avatar.

His Twitter timeline is everything you'd expect from this smorgasbord of cuntish dickwittery.

Screenshot_2022-08-15-23-24-58-46_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mad thing is these days somebody can say some mad racist shit blame the reaction to it on people being woke, gain huge support and are somehow are elevated as champions of truth fighting oppression. We are living in orwellian times.

I used to like Russel Brand I admired his anger at injustice when he was in such a place of comfort he didn't have to bother but man chasing those huge youtube figures he's gone down that rabbit hole as deep as he can. Almost completely US specific issues he throws in the caveat of saying he has no connection or love to any part of the political spectrum but is definitely angling his views towards the Qanon/Trumpian type audience. 

How the fuck has he brought black people into this? 

Got some balls moaning about absentee fathers when he fucking loves Johnson who's got about six estranged kids. 

How many of the Tory party have got criminal records or actually done time?

It's like the way Thatcher used to go on about single mothers. I'm the child of a single mother, yet unlike Thatcher's kid never got arrested for trying to start a coup in Africa (yet).

• Upvote 1

On 22/12/2021 at 15:08, Strontium said:

I'm not even close to doing that. I'm just attacking religion, which I believe to be the most toxic influence on our planet.

Ironic to attack something that attacks people. Like setting fire to a fire.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

How the fuck has he brought black people into this? 

Got some balls moaning about absentee fathers when he fucking loves Johnson who's got about six estranged kids. 

How many of the Tory party have got criminal records or actually done time?

It's like the way Thatcher used to go on about single mothers. I'm the child of a single mother, yet unlike Thatcher's kid never got arrested for trying to start a coup in Africa (yet).

Not enough of them and most of this current cabal should be doing hard time as we speak preferably in a cell with a lion 

On 30/08/2022 at 14:12, Bjornebye said:

What a horrible cunt, she just couldn't hide it could she. 

But didnt want to be debated or called out on her stupidity so hung up, be bragging to her BNP mates how she told the lefty immigrant what for. Stupid cow.

• Upvote 1

On 02/09/2022 at 12:45, Bjornebye said:

I see the great British bake off is getting called “woke” and people calling for it to be binned off because not every contestant is white british. 

There have been loads of non-whites on it, disabled and gay people to be fair. Never seen a problem myself?

On 30/08/2022 at 11:06, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What a nasty piece of shit. Borderline imbecile IQ too, if I had to guess.

And I hate this race to the bottom bollocks that the right indoctrinated large sections of our working class with; this idea that, for example, because there's another nation somewhere that doesn't provide a certain provision for its citizens, that provides a justification for why our governments shouldn't either. It's the same kind of fucked up logic that says why should we ask for anything more when someone somewhere at sometime had it worse. 

Truth be told, I doubt she even believes what she says about her warped reasoning for not having free school meals anyway. She probably associates them with immigrants.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Cunt we've never heard of rips off an organisation; not really relevant to the Racism thread (except tangentially, because the people being ripped off were anti-racists).

It’s the only thread with BLM content.  I searched for a thread only on them but couldn’t find one.