You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I honestly don’t feel the need to comment on slavery, on rape, on murder, on racism ever time somebody posts a link. I mean, if somebody thinks - without having been an advocate for slavers, rapists, murderers, or racists previously - that I support it just because I don’t condemn or even read every link that every crank posts, they’re not really worth listening to. 

2 minutes ago, Numero said:

I honestly don’t feel the need to comment on slavery, on rape, on murder, on racism ever time somebody posts a link. I mean, if somebody thinks - without having been an advocate for slavers, rapists, murderers, or racists previously - that I support it just because I don’t condemn or even read every link that every crank posts, they’re not really worth listening to. 

Oh come on now, it's not as if there's anything else going on in the world at the moment...

38 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Me and NV don't agree on much (Its like Stifler and Shitbreak)  but I think we are agreed that Gnasher is a bit of a tit. 

From you I'll take that as a compliment, as for Numerous oneo hes full of fucking shit, and that's me being nice,  hes over almost every fucking thread, the only reason he dosnt comment on the those poor fuckers in Leicester is because it exposes his middle class political narrative for what it is, bollocks. 

Hes constantly posting long winded luvvie nonsense mainly to prove how clever he his, I think he sends his posts in from Liz Kendalls kitchen, I think your posts meanwhile are sent from Rampton. 

Anyway york horse racing on itv4.

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

From you I'll take that as a compliment, as for Numerous oneo hes full of fucking shit, and that's me being nice,  hes over almost every fucking thread, the only reason he dosnt comment on the those poor fuckers in Leicester is because it exposes his middle class political narrative for what it is, bollocks. 

Hes constantly posting long winded luvvie nonsense mainly to prove how clever he his, I think he sends his posts in from Liz Kendalls kitchen, I think your posts meanwhile are sent from Rampton. 

Goldolphin uses indentured/slave labour in the Middle East parts of its stables, so you’re supporting slavery.

See, it’s easy to point out the hypocrisy in others, ain’t it...

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Nothing says working class more than watching the sport of kings from York. I bet you'll be wearing a top hat and tails as well you fucking LUVVIE!!!

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

Nothing says working class more than watching the sport of kings from York. I bet you'll be wearing a top hat and tails as well you fucking LUVVIE!!!

Sport of kings.  You dont  really wear top hats at York you normally wear them at ascot. You got to get your gear sorted if you know what I mean.

A good man Robin, knew his gee gees 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2005/oct/19/horseracing.politics

Here is the investigative article from the FT on 2018 and there most recent piece. Nowhere is there any evidence of the labour used being from the EU. Indeed, the suggestion is that it’s a mix of UK residents and immigrants from outside the EU. And this has been allowed to go on because the British Government was well aware of it but chose to do nothing.

https://www.ft.com/content/e427327e-5892-11e8-b8b2-d6ceb45fa9d0

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/0b26ee5d-4f4f-4d57-a700-ef49038de18c

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

"I still fucked your mum" 

Fuck sake I had that all set up. 

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Goldolphin uses indentured/slave labour in the Middle East parts of its stables, so you’re supporting slavery.

See, it’s easy to point out the hypocrisy in others, ain’t it...

I think the first time a city in Engand has been forced into lockdown because people have been working in slavery has a bit more prominence in this country than who's the trainer of the 3.15 at newmarket 

3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I think the first time a city in Engand has been forced into lockdown because people have been working in slavery has a bit more prominence in this country than who's the trainer of the 3.15 at newmarket 

That said, I really shouldn't have posted that. Its just hit me. 

NV for what its worth mate I really didn't realise, I'm half cut, down in the dumps and I really didn't mean to say that. I am aware we went through this weeks ago but I honestly didn't even register. It was a shit american pie, shitbreak and stiffer joke the bit where he says "I hate liking you" and he replies with that line. Wasn't at all intentional. I hope you believe me. X 

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Here is the investigative article from the FT on 2018 and there most recent piece. Nowhere is there any evidence of the labour used being from the EU. Indeed, the suggestion is that it’s a mix of UK residents and immigrants from outside the EU. And this has been allowed to go on because the British Government was well aware of it but chose to do nothing.

https://www.ft.com/content/e427327e-5892-11e8-b8b2-d6ceb45fa9d0

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/0b26ee5d-4f4f-4d57-a700-ef49038de18c

I've read both before, it reinforces my argument that the unlimited supply of free labour forces people into poverty which is why the general applause on here for the eu policy on free movement should be met with caution.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

That said, I really shouldn't have posted that. Its just hit me. 

NV for what its worth mate I really didn't realise, I'm half cut, down in the dumps and I really didn't mean to say that. I am aware we went through this weeks ago but I honestly didn't even register. It was a shit american pie, shitbreak and stiffer joke the bit where he says "I hate liking you" and he replies with that line. Wasn't at all intentional. I hope you believe me. X 

Hollie Doyle just won the 4.10. Happy days.

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Not really, both use indentured/slave labour. One though is the head of a authoritarian regime responsible for the death and suffering of millions in Yemen and using ‘slave’ labour to build up a respectable facade to ingratiate in to the ‘civilised’ world and the other is a deplorable rag trader who is exploiting people though desperation. 

That’ll be cognitive dissonance you’re feeling there, don’t worry, happens to us all.

Anyhow’s, how’s the nags?

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Not really, both use indentured/slave labour. One is the head of a authoritarian regime responsible for the death and suffering of millions in Yemen and using ‘slave’ labour to build up a respectable facade to ingratiate in to the ‘civilised’ and the other is a deplorable rag trader who is exploiting people though desperation. 

That’ll be cognitive dissonance you’re feeling there, don’t worry, happens to us all.

Anyhow’s, how’s the nags?

Yeah I know they are both as you say above, and believe me I've made my feelings known on what i think of countries in the middle east,  the situation in Leicester is unprecedented in this country though i've never known it. 

The nags are so so, win some you lose some.

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yeah I know they are both as you say above, and believe me I've made my feelings known on what i think of countries in the middle east,  the situation in Leicester is unprecedented in this country though i've never known it. 

The nags are so so, win some you lose some.

Go to any village, provincial town, major city look in the fast food shops/restaurants and you’ll find it, and will have done for years!

This is not new, this doesn’t justify, but it’s been hidden in plain sight for years! 

And, yes, I think every one of them is cunts.