You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to the lad, I had a similar row with an ex in 1999, my son's bimbo of a mother. Unprovoked, she threw a pint glass at me which smashed and sliced my hand open. In retrospect I wish I'd knocked her fucking teeth out.

"It is claimed that he assaulted his ex-partner, with whom he is thought to have a child"

Read more: Liverpool star Stewart Downing arrested after 'punching his ex-girlfriend in nightclub' | Mail Online

Downing comes across as the biggest whimp in our squad, this seems out of character.

Although birds do have a great skill when it comes to fucking with your head on a night out. It'll be interesting to see how the club handle this.

Our biggest signings in January may be reinforcing the legal department

Nothing will come of this other than cunts like the Mail will have a day or two of printing bullshit allegations and Downing will forever have to endure chants from opposing fans about beating up women.

Thankfully for Downing 'wife beater' will be one of the last things the opposition fans will think of when we play them!

And by the time the brave heroic JT takes the attention of us, they will have forgotten about it.

Seriously though

A 27-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and a 32-year-old woman has also been arrested on suspicion of assault.

'Both are in custody and inquiries are ongoing.'

This will be that both are claiming the other one started the fight (or whatever it was) and that is why both were arrested so they can get to the bottom of it, far easier that way.

I would guess he is out now and sat at home.

But all papers make headlines of the facts men beat women up, women are just as bad especially after a few drinks, and they can be more violent to