You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to lecture the fans on what they can and can't sing.they,ll know what's exceptible and what isn't.going to be a brutal atmosphere,can't wait.let the cunts be left in no doubt what they,re in for ,then knock them out.

Your not being serious are you?

As soon as they chant racist blah blah its going to be open season.

This is why I can see either a played behind closed doors or no away fans.

The problem with the no away fans would be ginsoak causing grief to the FA or them getting a ban on us for the league game.

Infact it might even be the police saying about policing it,that will force something.

It would probably be best to in the long run,because otherwise were going to get hit with some thing by the FA after the match for crowd problems.

If people think the crowd wont be abusive in anyway,there living in fantasy land.

We've always fucking hated those cunts and they've always hated us. It's a football match which will be played in a noisy, hate filled atmosphere. Nothing new.

Some proper fucking women on here. Get a grip.

If a guy can be pissed off enough to shout something at a Oldham player when we are 3-1 up and you seriously think playing them for 90 mins and nothing will happen.

Sorry theres not a chance in hell of that happening and after it does you will see the FA throw the book out of the window if its a Liverpool fan/s thats caused a problem.

I honestly couldn't care less, in my view he's a snidey little lying bastard and deserves everything he'll get.

If some fuckwit decides that him getting booed means we are somehow condoning racism (which is how it will probably be played out in the press), it's their problem, not mine.

As someone else said though, he'll be injured and won't play. Sand in the vagina, will run it off in a couple of days.

Well that's a really short sighted view. You need to look at the bigger picture here.

Suarez has been found guilty of an offence, and, as far as world football is concerned, he's been found guilty for a good reason. I'm not interested in having that debate all over again, but Liverpool against united is a fixture broadcast across the whole world, with fans for both teams in the far flung corners of any map you produce.

What will be reported, is that Liverpool fans attack Evra, because he came forward and spoke up against racism. Sometimes you just have to take your medicine and get on with it. Looking at this logically, would you want any part of our stadium naming rights (that we're trying to flog at the moment) if you were an interested party watching the game?

If you were a talented black player from abroad, and you heard Liverpool fans booing a black man, would you be interested in joining?

A verdict has been cast, and we have decided not to appeal. We are in danger of doing some irreparable damage to our reputation as a club.

We could well be turning ourselves into manus non grata, just so 40,000 people get to scream and shout out public enemy number one.

You may not give a shit, but you fucking well should. As should every single one of us.

Guest San Don
Not going to lecture the fans on what they can and can't sing.they,ll know what's exceptible and what isn't.going to be a brutal atmosphere,can't wait.let the cunts be left in no doubt what they,re in for ,then knock them out.

Oh I think I'd wait and see how long after gaining entry to the ground before that lot start would be more appropriate first, dont ya think?

Guest ShoePiss

I think we should have the away end under intense surveillance, as soon as their friends in the media start with the bile get the video and audio evidence out and nail the fuckers.

They will provide ammunition.

This needs to be stuck up all over facebook/twatter etc the more people seeing this the more chance those fuckwits in the media/FA will see it

That was just after he scored and whilst watching it i thought it looked like he had done something but the particular camera angle couldn't show it. We need a city fan to report it i reckon.

Or maybe he's just pointing to where his hair surgeon missed a bit?

Well that's a really short sighted view. You need to look at the bigger picture here.

Suarez has been found guilty of an offence, and, as far as world football is concerned, he's been found guilty for a good reason. I'm not interested in having that debate all over again, but Liverpool against united is a fixture broadcast across the whole world, with fans for both teams in the far flung corners of any map you produce.

What will be reported, is that Liverpool fans attack Evra, because he came forward and spoke up against racism. Sometimes you just have to take your medicine and get on with it. Looking at this logically, would you want any part of our stadium naming rights (that we're trying to flog at the moment) if you were an interested party watching the game?

If you were a talented black player from abroad, and you heard Liverpool fans booing a black man, would you be interested in joining?

A verdict has been cast, and we have decided not to appeal. We are in danger of doing some irreparable damage to our reputation as a club.

We could well be turning ourselves into manus non grata, just so 40,000 people get to scream and shout out public enemy number one.

You may not give a shit, but you fucking well should. As should every single one of us.

You've gobbed off a lot here. A lot of people do give a shit, but wont give in and act gulity. What would you suggest we do? A lot of us do give a shit, but we did nothing, so are we going to eat shit over this, even if you want to? Are we fuck.

So, your suggestions as to how we can acknwoledge what has gone on without having to bend over and take it up the arse? I'm certainly not going to consider another "we're sorry" headline from the (Manc) Echo

Like many on here delighted when i saw the draw initially and the chance to stuff the Mancs but in reflection it is the last thing we need. We are going to be under a fucking microscope and the slightest indiscretion is going be magnified out of all proportion. Its hard to imagine the media scumbags and the FA won't find something else to stitch is up with. Apart from the damage to the image of the club all this doing I wonder what the Sponsors will be making of it all. We really could do without this tie .

I honestly couldn't care less, in my view he's a snidey little lying bastard and deserves everything he'll get.

If some fuckwit decides that him getting booed means we are somehow condoning racism (which is how it will probably be played out in the press), it's their problem, not mine.

As someone else said though, he'll be injured and won't play. Sand in the vagina, will run it off in a couple of days.

Normally I would agree over him getting a mystery injury,but not this time.

Ginsoak will have a smile as wide as the mersey now.

Evra will play as security for them,ginsoak knows the abuse(not racial)that will get hurled at him.

Knowing there will be a chance of a racist abuse at him,meaning we get hauled up before the FA again and not to mention the media attention on us.

If that happens then to think we wont be kicked out for it dosent sit well.

You've gobbed off a lot here. A lot of people do give a shit, but wont give in and act gulity. What would you suggest we do? A lot of us do give a shit, but we did nothing, so are we going to eat shit over this, even if you want to? Are we fuck.

So, your suggestions as to how we can acknowledge what has gone on without having to bend over and take it up the arse.

All I'm suggesting, is that it would be a very bad idea if we go after Evra for 90 minutes, for the reasons I've given.

Singing Suarez songs for the whole match would be infinitely better than booing Evra for game. Nobody, and especially not me, is advocating acting guilty. I'm just saying that we need to be smart.

Giving Evra abuse is not the right way to go for the good of the club. I think Evra is a little cunt, too but we have to tread carefully.

I guess we'll soon see if I was right anyway, as the chance of Evra not getting 90 minutes of abuse, are to slim to none.

Liverpool and Manchester United to hold peace talks before FA Cup game

• Relations currently strained between Liverpool and United

• John Terry could face Anton Ferdinand if Chelsea meet QPR

The Liverpool striker Luis Suárez could face Manchester United for the first time since his argument with Patrice Evra. Photograph: Phil Noble / Reuters

Manchester United and Liverpool will hold peace talks over the next few weeks after being paired together in an FA Cup fourth-round draw that also throws up the possibility of John Terry's Chelsea playing at Queens Park Rangers only a few days before his court appearance for allegedly racially abusing Anton Ferdinand.

The draw will see United, who on Sunday knocked out the holders Manchester City in a dramatic and controversial 3-2 derby victory, go to Anfield at a time when the Luis Suárez affair has caused significant damage to the relationship between the two clubs and left Liverpool in a state of open conflict against the Football Association.

At the same time QPR, who announced on Sunday night that they had sacked Neil Warnock as manager, now know a win in their third‑round replay against MK Dons on 17 January will see them entertain Chelsea for the first time since Terry was charged with a racially aggravated public order offence over comments allegedly made to Ferdinand during the Premier League match at Loftus Road on 23 October. The fourth-round games will take place over the weekend of 28‑29 January, with Terry scheduled to appear before west London magistrates' court on 1 February.

This was the draw that the FA feared the most and raises the prospect of two of the key ties being played amid a strained and acrimonious backdrop. One of Liverpool's concerns, in particular, is that the bad feeling could lead to an increase in songs between rival supporters about the Munich and Hillsborough disasters. They are also concerned that Suárez will face chants that tar him as a racist. The Anfield club are so concerned they let it be known last week they wanted clear-the-air talks with United at some stage in the next month to discuss the best way to approach the league encounter at Old Trafford on 11 February.

That is likely to be Suárez's first away game after serving his eight-match ban for his use of the word "negro" during a row with Patrice Evra in the 1-1 draw at Anfield in October. The FA's ruling against Suárez and Liverpool's aggressively worded statements, effectively accusing Evra of concocting his allegations out of spite and stating that the case against their player was "highly subjective", has caused huge damage behind the scenes, and Sir Alex Ferguson was almost contemptuous when it was put to him on Friday that the Merseyside club were suggesting some form of high-level communication.

"It's nice of them to do it through the press," he said pointedly. "You would have thought they would have come to Manchester United. But I don't see why there is any need for that, to be honest."

Ferguson's prickliness can be explained by his grievances in the wake of Liverpool attacking Evra as "not credible", the lack of an apology for the United player and the apparent refusal at Anfield to accept the verdict of an independent commission led by Paul Goulding QC. Liverpool's stance remains the same and they also want to open discussions with the FA, but the hope was that they could do it quietly whereas the Cup draw seems certain to keep the Suárez case in the news.

United have privately accepted they will be open to an approach from Liverpool about improving relations and working on a joint strategy ahead of a game in which FA regulations state away clubs are allowed a 15% allocation of tickets. Liverpool reduced United's usual 3,000 allocation to 1,960 for October's game, citing problems of persistent standing and aisle-blocking at previous matches, but may be obliged to give them more than 6,000 tickets this time.

With tensions running so high, it threatens to be a logistical and security issue for both clubs, the FA and the Merseyside and Greater Manchester police. There is also the possibility that a fourth-round replay could lead to Suárez facing Evra and a hostile Old Trafford crowd twice within three or four days.

Similar difficulties will be experienced at Loftus Road after an episode that has left a tense relationship between the two sets of supporters. Chelsea have condemned the anti-Ferdinand chants that have been sung by a minority of supporters since their last meeting with QPR and there had been relief on both sides that their next league encounter was not until 28 April.

In the meantime Merseyside police have released a 20-year-old Merseyside man on bail, pending further inquiries, as they investigate the racial abuse the Oldham Athletic player Tom Adeyemi allegedly suffered at Anfield on Friday.