You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect. How do you think the club will be viewed after we boo Evra for 90 minutes?

This tie is the worst one we could have got. As a club we need to keep our heads down a bit at the moment. This game won't do us any favours at all.

I agree with that. The atmosphere will be fucking poisonous and the media will lap it up and crucify us for it.

Perfect. How do you think the club will be viewed after we boo Evra for 90 minutes?

This tie is the worst one we could have got. As a club we need to keep our heads down a bit at the moment. This game won't do us any favours at all.

Have to agree with this. I'd sooner people just get behind the team rather than using it as an opportunity to have a go at Evra (Regardless of how much of a cunt he is).

No chance of that though.

Loving the draw. Can`t fuckin wait for them cunts and especially that snidey little lying cunt Evra (maybe now he can explain wether it was 5,7 or 10 times and wether it was N****R or Negro).

Should have a flag on the Kop saying something like "Liverpool European Champions 10 times (Probably)"

I agree. Be interesting to see Utd's approach to this after refusing our attempts to calm things down for the game at their place.

Last thing we need is to give that ancient despicable, dying, piss stained cretin the opportunity to set his media dogs on the club though.

Like old the old piss pot said it's always a powder keg. He's the one we should go after during this game, for 90 minutes.

Do you think the FA may punish us over the other night and throw us out. It would make life easy for them and our stock seems so low at the minute they would be supported. I am getting a bit paranoid after all this. Sorry

Lets make this about us!

However, last time we beat them in the cup, we attacked an ambulance, and threw shit all over them! Apparently.

I think stewards with cameras, and quite a visual presence of said stewards would be in order. He is going to get booed, however I noticed today when he went over to take a throw the City fans were going mad at him! Neville got it last time after his scousers comments. which turned out to be okay because we attacked an ambulence and threw a cup of shit over them.

I can see something being done over the tie to be honest,its the tie the FA would be dreading.

There going to do something really stupid like banning fans because of the other night.

Its the tie of the round and a guaranteed to be shown live.

The last thing the FA would want is this being shown worldwide live,as the potential for so much hate and abuse from the crowd is to high.

We now have an opportunity to rise above all the shit that's being thrown at us.

Be civil, show some class then the ball will be in Utd's court for the following weekend.

If we play our cards right they'll not have any excuse for over the top hostility at OT.

So not what they or the FA would want.

We don't need to give them any ammo.

We're got the upper hand by them having to come to us for the first match since the Evra/suarez fiasco so let's capitalise on it.

FIXTURES SUAREZ MISSES

3 Jan: Man City 3-0 Liverpool (Premier League)

6 Jan: Liverpool 5-1 Oldham (FA Cup R3)

11 Jan: Man City (League Cup semi-final)

14 Jan: Stoke (Premier League)

21 Jan: Bolton (Premier League)

25 Jan: Man City (League Cup semi-final)

28 Jan: FA Cup R4 (if Liverpool beat Oldham)

31 Jan: Wolves (Premier League)

6 Feb: Tottenham (Premier League, if Liverpool lose to Oldham)

back for the spurs game then

I honestly couldn't care less, in my view he's a snidey little lying bastard and deserves everything he'll get.

If some fuckwit decides that him getting booed means we are somehow condoning racism (which is how it will probably be played out in the press), it's their problem, not mine.

As someone else said though, he'll be injured and won't play. Sand in the vagina, will run it off in a couple of days.

Lets make this about us!

However, last time we beat them in the cup, we attacked an ambulance, and threw shit all over them! Apparently.

I think stewards with cameras, and quite a visual presence of said stewards would be in order. He is going to get booed, however I noticed today when he went over to take a throw the City fans were going mad at him! Neville got it last time after his scousers comments. which turned out to be okay because we attacked an ambulence and threw a cup of shit over them.[/QUOTE]

Irony, right?