You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheer the fucker? Sounds like a good idea. Aren't scousers supposed to be known for their sense of humour and fair play?

I understand the hatred, I've lived with it for as many years as I care to remember, but it's getting a little frightening now and I can't go along any more with the abuse or wishing he gets a broken leg.

As someone says above.. if we abuse him we'll get fucked, if he doesn't play we'll get fucked so cheer the fucker and see what "they" make of that.[/QUOTE]

If that happens the FA will immediately reverse their decision and we will be slagged in the press "dirty Liverpool fans openly cheer and support known lier".

I think the Mancs have the moral high ground (according to the media), if Evra plays or not. Any of our chants are defending a racist, any of their chants will be defending an innocent victim.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure

But, as supporters, we will be playing right into the media's hands by abusing Evra and booing him the whole game. They'll absolutely lap it up.

"Liverpool supporters boo a player who had the temerity to make a stand against racism"

You may not agree with their view, but that's exactly how it will be reported. Bet your house on it.

I think of it more as booing a player who called Suarez a "South American sister shagger" or whatever it was he admitted to.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Im getting worried that Slur has been a bit quiet since the draw. What dastardly scheme will he concoct this time to rile our players before the game. Who will the Scum attack to try and get sent off?

Lets face it, that cunt is holding the hammer above the very last nail on our coffin at the moment, wouldn't surprise me in the least that he will do his utmost to bury us once and for all.

This will not go well.

It never goes well when we beat them! Never.

Our club has survived Heysel (far far worse), Hillsborough (outside Merseyside the finger of blame is shared a lot more than people let on), and generally being scousers (lowest of the low), how many times is Heysel dragged kicking and screaming into any argument with Evertonians, that is always their get out 'scream abuse during minute silence for Hillsborough' = Still angry over the Heysel ban brought about by Liverpool Fans rioting!

Hillsborough/Munich chants aplenty at the match, only our chanting is given coverage. We will get criticised for booing, get criticised for him not playing, and we will get criticised for singing Luis Suarez.

There comes a point when you have to stop and think, fuck it!

I was expecting a half 5 sat or 2pm kick off on a sunday

It will almost certainly be scheduled to kick off before 2pm on either the Saturday or Sunday of that weekend. The last time a match against them at Anfield started later than that was back in 1999 I think (a 2-2 draw).

Re Evra? I think he'll play to Sweeney for sure; But If/when he does? There is No way after the last few months he's Not getting carried off that pitch Before the end of the game - One of our midfielders Will Get him & then some - We'll see if he cries as much then when he's Really got something to complain about no? And yes, You can Mark My Words on that if you so wish - That is so certain to happen? Even now I will mark it a mile off. Evra's had it the very Minute he steps on that pitch. You'll see...................

I added the bit in bold at the end for you as it just didn't look right in a normal font.

I was expecting a half 5 sat or 2pm kick off on a sunday

Didn't we do an 11.30/12 kick off about 10 (could be more 15) years ago, the police used the excuse of crowd behviour - limiting the amount of time fans could spend in the pubs?

What ever reaction people would rather give Evra, some form of consensus needs to be put about sooner rather then later so the bell ends get shouted down before or at least as soon as they start.

Not yet, much work to do with the police before a date/time is announced. I would expect it to be a 11.30am kick off on Saturday 28th.

Don't forget Everton are drawn at home also. Someone is going to have to move unless the fuzz really want to earn their overtime*.

*please let it be Sunday as I've gambled and booked flights that morning*

Don't forget Everton are drawn at home also. Someone is going to have to move unless the fuzz really want to earn their overtime*.

*please let it be Sunday as I've gambled and booked flights that morning*

We came out of the hat first so we are going to be Saturday morning and the Shite sunday.

You boo Evra and you'll be seen as singling him out. You cheer Evra and you'll be seen as singling him out. You don't react to Evra but do to other United players, and you'll be seen as singling him out. There is no 'play' here for us, so let's not try to pretend there is.

The best idea on here are the banners, maybe even homemade placards so our end is full of them - "We're not racist, we just don't like liars." And then we give him the same stick as the rest of the United team. Full fucking on.

You boo Evra and you'll be seen as singling him out. You cheer Evra and you'll be seen as singling him out. You don't react to Evra but do to other United players, and you'll be seen as singling him out. There is no 'play' here for us, so let's not try to pretend there is.

The best idea on here are the banners, maybe even homemade placards so our end is full of them - "We're not racist, we just don't like liars." And then we give him the same stick as the rest of the United team. Full fucking on.

Fair comment.

The Mancs can't really lose the off-field stuff, we're damned pretty much whatever we do.

It's a game that everyone could have done without.

A few years ago villa fans displayed this sign against either o'leary or deadly doug, because whither one had tried to rubbish their protests by calling the fans fickle.

What about 10 of our own, Hung wherever they can fit, to make a point. "we're not racist, we just hate liars"

Then nobody can misconstrue our actipns unintentionally, whether it be singing suarez songs or booting that little prick.

I think this is brilliant.