Quantcast
FA Cup 4th Round draw - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

At least Kompany will be suspended for our Carling Cup games!

He was the best player they had against us last week. They'll miss him. I thought he'd only miss the fist leg but you're right he'll miss 4 games as it's his second red card this season.

I refuse point blank to have them twats on my telly. I know it's unhealthy to hate them as much but the mere mention or sight of them sends me into a rage. Everton are the same but on a lesser scale.

The free kick for their second came immediately after a blatant Nani handball which wasn't given. This takes the piss. How the fuck is the game not bent in this country?

Even though I do not think it was a red card, by the letter of the law, it's technically a red - two feet off the floor, studs showing etc.

Common sense obviously shows its not excessive force or he's lost control of his lunge but technically it's a red.

Even though I'd rather Citeh won, I'm not going to complain about Citeh having to play 80 mins with 10 men & without their two best players ahead of playing us.

Big 45 coming up for City here.

They'll have to put in a tremendous effort to even keep Utd from embarrassing them, never mind find some way into the game. Hopefully that will have an effect for our SF.