You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tom Adeyemi

redsoxs

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So one fan is an idiot and it makes the back pages and suddenly Liverpool FC are a racist club in denial. Fergie must be fucking loving this shit.

When Utd fans booed the West Brom black players in the 70s for the whole game, I bet the press didn't even mention it

Guest Numero Veinticinco
:wallbutt:

If he was called a 'nigger Jew twat wanker' then he'd probably go mental as well. Any advances?

Erm, no, I'll just stick with what has been reported. Ta. You fucking loony!

Suarez should have started crying rather than putting his middle finger up to the Fulham fans.

Is right, absolutely right. Nobody 'investigates' what the Fulham fans said, because Suarez dealt with it like afuckng man.

Adeyemi is a basket case and it's stitched us up. I hope Merseyside Police grill the fuck out of him, leave no stone unturned.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
What is the point you are trying to make?

I totally didn't get it at all. All I was saying, in contrast to those suggesting he should have had thicker skin. If he was the victim of racial abuse, he had every right to react how he saw fit.

If he was called a 'fucking black bastard', he had every right to go mental.

If he's that sensitive and precious then he should just go and fuck off.

If a white player was being called a white pasty bastard do you think he's get upset? Fucking ridiculous race card horse shit.

Is right, absolutely right. Nobody 'investigates' what the Fulham fans said, because Suarez dealt with it like afuckng man.

Adeyemi is a basket case and it's stitched us up. I hope Merseyside Police grill the fuck out of him, leave no stone unturned.

No, he's a 19-20 year old kid playing the biggest game of his career at one of the most famous stadiums in the world. It simply may be a case of him hopefully mis-hearing what was said. He doesn't deserve to be slaughtered for that. If he thought he was called black whatever then he had a right to get upset.

Suarez should have started crying rather than putting his middle finger up to the Fulham fans.

Yep, cos you just know he was called all the diego/wop/south american racist cunts under the sun by those fuckers.

This is Liverpool though, it's different rules for us.

If he's that sensitive and precious then he should just go and fuck off.

If a white player was being called a white pasty bastard do you think he's get upset? Fucking ridiculous race card horse shit.

That is probably the most ignorant comparison anyone can make when discussing racial abuse. Tit.

This thread in itself shows how much damage the FA have caused through their thoroughly unjust treatment of Luis Suarez and the witch-hunt which accompanied it.

Tom A. probably did think he was racially abused (and was most probably mistaken, considering no fans, police, photographers or stewards heard anything similar and were closer to the perpetuator).

But because of how this club has been treated in the past couple of months (which has been absolutely disgusting), people have become defensive. Either they are trying to exonerate the fan from any blame instantly, with some even suggesting that Tom A. has lied or made a big deal out of this just to be a whopper. Whilst others have instantly condemned the fan, without knowing any of the facts, because of our fear of having to deal with more abuse through the media and being branded racists.

Even I am guilty of this.

The truth is, nobody knows what happened. There is no fucking "crisis", and society hasn't suddenly become more racist over night. In the past five years, probably, but that has nothing to do with fucking Liverpool FC.

We will find out what went on and I predict it was just a big understanding. Unfortunately that doesn't matter. Even if the police come out and tell us categorically that nothing racist was said, people will staunchly believe the opposite.

This is the animal the FA have created. I hope the worst on every one of the cunts who have ruined Luis' life.

Can I also ask whoever planned to close the M62 between Liverpool and Warrington when we're playing a team from Greater Manchester to drop me a line so i can arrange to drive to their house and stamp on their nuts. thank you.

An unnamed witness told me it was a MR O Holt, Manchester - happy stamping

That is probably the most ignorant comparison anyone can make when discussing racial abuse. Tit.

Every player gets abuse and chants against him at some point - black players, players with red hair, big noses, gambling problems, drink problems etc etc. Its part of the game and it will never be any different. If they cant stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. That said - I draw the line when the abuse stoops so low as monkey noises, chants about the holocaust etc - that is totally unacceptable as it steps over the line from (in my opinion) slagging and banter to something far more sinister.

Someone needs to produce a league table of the nasty things that could potentially be said at a football match.

Once that is done we can produce the speech crimes that so seriously need to be enforced in football. We need secret speech police officers on every terrace who can monitor and enforce the speech crimes.

So am I right in saying there's never been a history of racial abuse at Anfield?

And then, the week the FA report comes out on the Suarez farce, at a televised match, a few lads show up in the front row of the kop wearing "support Suarez" t-shirts, and give racist abuse to an opposing black player?

Doesn't bloody add up does it?

So there are 3 options...

1. The lads are thick as shit Reds fans, and shouted something racist that only the player heard.

2. The lads shouted something, the player misheard and started crying.

3. We're being stitched up good and proper....again.

Every player gets abuse and chants against him at some point - black players, players with red hair, big noses, gambling problems, drink problems etc etc. Its part of the game and it will never be any different. If they cant stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. That said - I draw the line when the abuse stoops so low as monkey noises, chants about the holocaust etc - that is totally unacceptable as it steps over the line from (in my opinion) slagging and banter to something far more sinister.

How many gingers or big noses or plonkies have had their forefathers industrially rounded up but in chains had all their rights denied to them for centuries by decent white folk. They may get a bit touchy themselves if they had. Stop talking you are making a prick out of yourself.

Go off and read why white people calling black people nigger and the like is so offensive, you may learn a thing or two.