You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tom Adeyemi

redsoxs

Perhaps you should ask him if he thinks calling someone a 'black bastard' is racist. Watch the fucker squirm.

Thats why i dont think he will reply, he wouldnt have the balls to say it was racist for him to be called a 'black bastard' or anything else he believes isnt racist.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Precisely. The moral indignation directed their way ends up fortifying them in their beliefs. When you see the same patterns of thought being directed at homosexuals, muslims, americans, etc, you known the issue has just been repressed and not addressed.

To me, and I know there are some soapboxers who will disagree, all that stuff is the same. One bigoted or hateful person making comments of any kind is the same. Suggesting that the inclusion of someones ethnicity makes it more offensive seems strange, that is just my opinion.

To me, and I know there are some soapboxers who will disagree, all that stuff is the same. One bigoted or hateful person making comments of any kind is the same. Suggesting that the inclusion of someones ethnicity makes it more offensive seems strange, that is just my opinion.

Yep, you and me are on the same page there then. It's just funny to see people berating someone for one and then doing the self-same thing, completely oblivious to the irony. And that they have as much right to their own withering judgment as does the perpetrator!

That's fucking nuts. Why would he suddenly go off his head after an hour and why would he direct attention to one corner of the Kop? I (and everyone around me) thought it was pretty obvious that he was reacting to something that was said - and all the booing makes it look like we're the type of people who will defend "ours" regardless of what they've said or done. It's not a good look.

I didn't see the incident, i just assumed the booing was a result of his tantrum holding up the game - because from where i was sat, that's what it looked like.

Our ground was as culturally diverse as any this season, despite everything, although we believe in Suarez' innocence, I refuse to believe none of our fans would stand by idle if someone was being racially abused.

They where located by a large concentration of stewards and police officers, if they heard the abuse they would have jumped on it faster than flies around shit, such as the times this club is in at the moment.

Whilst it's not definite, this is what would convince me, even if an individual was not to tackle it directly, i'm sure someone would of had a word with a steward or copper. If it had been loud enough for Adeyemi to hear from his distance then others would have also heard it and not just those in the kop. I genuinely believe he's just miss heard, though to do that, he'd surely of had to turn up with preconceived ideas and that in itself is a bit perturbing?

I'm more embarrassed about a grown fucking man, a professional athlete nonetheless, CRYING because of something some anonymous guy shouted at him, regardless of whether he misheard or not.

Tom Adeyemi needs to take a good look at himself and grow a pair of testicles. Seriously, what a fucking milky-licking fruitbowl.

Harsh, but i'd agree. Do kids not get taught the sticks and stones thing in school anymore?

Guest San Don
article-0-0F5CE84300000578-240_468x311.jpg

He seems to be looking at the kid in the grey top and the fella next to him in the white shirt. The woman in the fur hat next to the kid is either freezing cold or stunned at what's just been said.

Bit like a 'spot the ball' competition there tbh.

Course the woman could be sneezing or stiffling a yawn. Different interpretations and all that.

Some ingenuous person could also make out one lad is making a nazi salute. It just shows why 'zero tolerance' without independent corroborative evidence is wrong.

He seems to be looking at the kid in the grey top and the fella next to him in the white shirt. The woman in the fur hat next to the kid is either freezing cold or stunned at what's just been said.

Didnt he run towards the Kop though? Thats not the Kop, isnt that the centenary stand?

Problem is, that's the Centenary Stand and not the Kop where the "disgusting abuse" allegedly emanated from. Was anyone ejected from the Centenary last night?

EDIT: I clearly need to learn to type more quickly.

Having just watched the video footage again, it is also obvious he goes nowhere near the people in the Luis tee shirts. Despite this the tele kept focusing on the tee shirt wearers.

Press see him react, see tee shirts and it is obviously the pro Luis racists going for it.

I hope it was a genuine miss hearing. Unfortunately if it is, it confirms we are now seen as a racist club with racist fans.

You shouldn't pre judge people.

You mean the throwing part right.

I went to school in skem, we weren't allowed to throw stones, we were however allowed to throw these flower bud things that grew all over the place, little green things shaped things the size of a small garlic bulb, full of yellow seeds. Hurt like fuck if you received one at full pelt. Being called a bastard was just a run of the mill thing, most of us were/are.

I went to school in skem, we weren't allowed to throw stones, we were however allowed to throw these flower bud things that grew all over the place, little green things shaped things the size of a small garlic bulb, full of yellow seeds. Hurt like fuck if you received one at full pelt. Being called a bastard was just a run of the mill thing, most of us were/are.

We had shitloads of oak and walnut trees, good throwing stuff there.

Personally I am a son of a bitch.

It's been said before, but you do have to wonder how things would've panned out had Suarez behaved like Adeyemi instead of sticking up a finger when he heard the abuse from the crowd at Fulham - or had Adeyemi stuck a finger up to the crowd last night.

Both reacted in their own way to percieved abuse from the crowd, yet the likely outcomes could scarcely be different.

Surely at this stage what Tom's opinion of what was said is irrelevant?

At this stage he is simply stating what he 'thinks' was said, or more to the point what he thinks he 'heard' being said. So Soft Ollie's point is moot, if Tom misheard then what he has told the ref or anyone else is neither here nor there.

There was no commotion at all in that section last night, had someone shouted you 'Black Bastard' there would have been people reacting, and arguing!

As for that prick Furman, don't give a fuck who you are captain of or what your responsibilities are, you spoke with authority about something that you didn't hear and cannot comment upon you ignorant little fuck!

So does this now mean that I can be prosecuted and libelled for admitting that I am in fact a ginger bastard ?

Not for actually being a ginger bastard (bad enough), but for admitting to it ?

And at what stage are the press allowed to report as fact that comments made were racist in nature when nobody actually will admit to knowing what was really said ?

The only real power the press has is the weight of numbers of their readers.

And the papers themselves know that their average reader is fucking mong enough to believe any shite they print.

If nothing racist has been said, and that fucking bell end Holt is claiming there was, then Mr Henry should quietly rip Mr Holt and his scummy employer a new one - forcing them to print a full apology as well.