You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tom Adeyemi

redsoxs

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holt: "A number of Liverpool fans backed up Adeyemi's allegation in statements to police, including one who was so upset she left ground"

High Ranking CPS Lawyer: "the high proportion of witness statements which tend to support the suspect's version of events"

Few of these witnesses in the vicinity would have known each other, they would no have had chance to get together to concot stories. They'd have been interviewed separately and all have said something along the same lines - that the player did not hear what he thinks he heard.

Emily Bishops son should just shut the fuck up.

Echo: "Enhanced isolated sound on CCTV and nearby fans supporting arrested man's contention he did not shout racist abuse"

Holt: "..sound evidence was inconclusive"

The sound evidence will be inconclusive until it proves you right eh Ollie?

Run along boy, go write something else that people can scan-read on the shitter. Cos that's all newspaper sports sections are Ollie, you sad cunt.

Entertain us, go on, like a court jester, juggle them words.

As many people know I'm a steward.

Some fans don't even tolerate the odd swear word never mind racism, if he was guilty he'd have been charged and convicted by now.

Don't believe the hype, racism doesn't exist to the extent many people claim it to do so at Liverpool FC. Our fans on the whole don't stand for jack shit, they won't sing, won't shout and if someone plays up fans want that person thrown out.

Oliver Holts stance on the whole thing has irritated the living fuck out of me. He wants hysteria and madness.

So Tom refuses to accept the independent findings does he?

Is that now okay, Ollie?

Astounding hypocrisy, isn't it.

Shouldn't Adeyemi be expected to line up and shake the fan's hand prior to kick off at the next Oldham match?

Guest ShoePiss
As many people know I'm a steward.

Some fans don't even tolerate the odd swear word never mind racism, if he was guilty he'd have been charged and convicted by now.

Don't believe the hype, racism doesn't exist to the extent many people claim it to do so at Liverpool FC. Our fans on the whole don't stand for jack shit, they won't sing, won't shout and if someone plays up fans want that person thrown out.

Oliver Holts stance on the whole thing has irritated the living fuck out of me. He wants hysteria and madness.

It's because they're fucking desperate, the career that gave them a false sense of importance is fucking crumbling around their ears.

It's fucking great.

Holt failing to declare his interest in all of this - Adeyemi's agent being his mate n'all.

This doesn't surprise me. The guy's a fucking arsehole part of the establishment. He's pining for a move to the broadsheets; with this 'moral' crusade he hopes he'll get it within a year. Cunt.

This doesn't surprise me. The guy's a fucking arsehole part of the establishment. He's pining for a move to the broadsheets; with this 'moral' crusade he hopes he'll get it within a year. Cunt.

A move back - he was with The Times as a reporter for years before joining the Mirror. And he was just as pretentious then.

And this is why the Suarez thing should have been pursued to actual real courts.

Why would it have been? There is no evidence against suarez. Or do you mean that if there was actually any evidence against suarez then the police/courts would've already got involved as opposed to evra/the fa just making the whole thing up as they went along?

Why would it have been? There is no evidence against suarez. Or do you mean that if there was actually any evidence against suarez then the police/courts would've already got involved as opposed to evra/the fa just making the whole thing up as they went along?

I'd guess thats what he means, the minute we were approached with the allegations we should have responded that they were so serious/vile to be dealt with by the FA and demanded a statement be made to the police by Evra and investigation take place by them instead.

I'd guess thats what he means, the minute we were approached with the allegations we should have responded that they were so serious/vile to be dealt with by the FA and demanded a statement be made to the police by Evra and investigation take place by them instead.

Thats kind of the point I was getting at. What sort of legal defence team would ask for criminal charges to be brought against their own client? Madness.

Thats kind of the point I was getting at. What sort of legal defence team would ask for criminal charges to be brought against their own client? Madness.

one who knows he won't get charged in order to avoid him being left out to dry by a bunch of corrupt cunts?

As we get caught up in who allegedly said what to who and who heard it, who didn't etc, etc, etc, how's this from a PROFESSIONAL Aussie Rules footballer, of indigenous descent, who only a few years ago was still living a near tribal existence.

He isn't accused of anything silly like saying a word that COULD mean this or COULD mean that, depending on cultural differences. Nah, he allegedly attacked a guy with a fucking machete, on the basis of tribal feuding. The victim is now in hospital with serious injuries, yet if anyone can find anything that demonises the footballer to the extent that Luis was, post the link because I sure as hell can't find any. The footballer's name is Liam Jurrah.

The only thing I can find in any media regarding this is basically how it shows the lack of understanding of the cultural differences between white Australia and the 'original owners of our country'. The articles I've read are almost apologetic for his 'plight' and how the game should do more to help people in his situation.

Now, to a degree, they have a point. Yet, you could also argue that his alleged act is the most serious form of racism, ie wanting to seriously injure or kill a man because of his race, so why is he being almost defended?? Australian sports media have form too, after the Andrew Symonds/Harbajhan Singh affair a few years back.

It's almost like black people are incapable of racism, according to some.

As we get caught up in who allegedly said what to who and who heard it, who didn't etc, etc, etc, how's this from a PROFESSIONAL Aussie Rules footballer, of indigenous descent, who only a few years ago was still living a near tribal existence.

He isn't accused of anything silly like saying a word that COULD mean this or COULD mean that, depending on cultural differences. Nah, he allegedly attacked a guy with a fucking machete, on the basis of tribal feuding. The victim is now in hospital with serious injuries, yet if anyone can find anything that demonises the footballer to the extent that Luis was, post the link because I sure as hell can't find any. The footballer's name is Liam Jurrah.

The only thing I can find in any media regarding this is basically how it shows the lack of understanding of the cultural differences between white Australia and the 'original owners of our country'. The articles I've read are almost apologetic for his 'plight' and how the game should do more to help people in his situation.

Now, to a degree, they have a point. Yet, you could also argue that his alleged act is the most serious form of racism, ie wanting to seriously injure or kill a man because of his race, so why is he being almost defended?? Australian sports media have form too, after the Andrew Symonds/Harbajhan Singh affair a few years back.

It's almost like black people are incapable of racism, according to some.

I've yet to meet an Aussie with even the first clue about racism. You claim that 'his alleged act is the most serious form of racism, ie wanting to seriously injure or kill a man because of his race', yet from the small amount of 'research' i've done I have discovered that the man attacked is in fact of the same 'race' as Jurrah. I believe he is a member of his family. You seem to think that this is racist because a black person is involved. I think that you are either thick, racist or both. And, for the record, they are the original owners of your country so there is no need for the inverted commas implying that this may be in some way untrue.

I've yet to meet an Aussie with even the first clue about racism. You claim that 'his alleged act is the most serious form of racism, ie wanting to seriously injure or kill a man because of his race', yet from the small amount of 'research' i've done I have discovered that the man attacked is in fact of the same 'race' as Jurrah. I believe he is a member of his family. You seem to think that this is racist because a black person is involved. I think that you are either thick, racist or both. And, for the record, they are the original owners of your country so there is no need for the inverted commas implying that this may be in some way untrue.

Ummm, we get racism. I see it often, from both sides.

However it is a very different history of abuse that black/white in the UK or US. Just as horrible, but entirely different. More akin to the Native American plight than the enforced slavery of Africans.

That said, you are right in the above statement about the tribal feud. It's between two blackfellas*, and nothing racist about it.

I think Aussie Scouser was perhaps referring to the notion that he might not get as harsh a public/media reaction as Suarez did for saying a word, as it's just "a tribal feud" rather than somebody attacking someone with a machete.**

*as racist a word as negrito.. not very. Well, where I'm from anyway. I'm a whitefella, he's a blackfella.

**Perhaps, I don't actually know if that's what he's trying to say.