You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA cup 3rd round, Oldham(h)

LFC 6 Times

Shite result against City, must move on. Considering our serious approach to Carling Cup would suggest Kenny will approach this competition with a similar mindset. Hoping to see a mixture of youth and experience:

-----------------Reina---------------------

Kelly------Carra----Coates----Aurelio

Maxi-----Gerrard--Henderson-Downing

------------Bellamy-----------------

------------Morgan----------------

Wishful thinking, 3-0

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurelio? Is it time for his bi-annual outing then?

I agree i'd like to see a mix of youth and experience but Carroll needs games, and he needs goals. Who better to get going against than lower league opposition. His confidence is shot to pieces so he has to start against Oldham, in the hope that he can get a few, and finally start his season.

I hope to see Shelvey, Coates, Robinson, Carragher, maybe even Dirk - for the same reason as Carroll, we need the goal scorer's to get going or we are in serious trouble. I hope we don't see Gerrard start this one, if he's not fit enough to start against Shitty, then i can't see Kenny giving him the start against these.

Think we will win 3-0 anyway, and i'd like Dirk and Carroll to share the goals.

definately wouldn't play Bellamy in this one if he can't play every league game we need to save him for as many as possible

-------------Reina-----------

Kelly---Carra---Coates--Robinson

Maxi---Jay----Stevie---Downing

-----------Shelvey--------------

------------Carroll--------------

Is this going to be on a foreign stream? as its not on tele or liveonlinefootie.

Was chatting with a few mates of mine around Europe and they can't see it on their teles either so I think a stream may be hard to come by.

Instead of showing this sky are showing Wycombe vs Huddersfield.

:wallbutt:

Was chatting with a few mates of mine around Europe and they can't see it on their teles either so I think a stream may be hard to come by.

Instead of showing this sky are showing Wycombe vs Huddersfield.

:wallbutt:

Couldn't make this stuff up. It's mental that LFC.tv can't air it, if sky can't do the job then they should let the clubs do it.

i'd go with a strong line up but with a change of formation i'd go for an out and out 4-3-3 formation.

-----------Reina---------------

Kelly---Coates---Agger---Enrique

---Henderson--jay---Gerrard---

---Maxi---Carroll---Bellamy---

Gerrard needs game's so to does Carroll but he need's support i'd leave Adam out and Kuyt,Downing because things just aren't going their way lately. 4-0 Liverpool !!!

I want to see Doni given a run out between the sticks. After two recent errors that have cost us goals, Pepe Reina needs to be reminded that he's not the only goalkeeper at the football club.

Harsh.

He has probably made about six errors in six years.

And two of them have come in the last month.

I don't like to see players become complacent. Nobody should feel that they are a guaranteed name on the team sheet.

Normally I'd agree, but I think with a keeper they need to not worry that if they make the odd mistake they'll be dropped.

I'd rather Reina felt at ease and relaxed when in goal rather than worrying about making a mistake in fear of being dropped.

It is not like anyone questions Reina's attitude. Mistakes will happen, but luckily in Reina's case they are rare.

Doni

Kelly, Carra, Coates, Aurelio (is he still alive)

Downing, Spearing, Shelvey, Bellamy

Maxi

Carroll

Should be strong enough to win fairly easily, agree Reina needs a kick up the arse and hopefully Downing and Carroll can benefit against weaker opposition.

4-1 to us.

definately wouldn't play Bellamy in this one if he can't play every league game we need to save him for as many as possible

-------------Reina-----------

Kelly---Carra---Coates--Robinson

Maxi---Jay----Stevie---Downing

-----------Shelvey--------------

------------Carroll--------------

Is Robinson fit?