Quantcast
New years eve/day other games - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Red Banjo

New years eve/day other games

Guest LFD
Bendtner such a shit fucking excuse of a footballer.

Yes, but I'm glad he missed.

Want City to win the title over United.

City can win this and then lose to us next week.

Had to applaud that. Listened on the radio to the commentary and it was definitely a good shout for best game of the New Year. Had everything.

Beat City on Tuesday...which we can...and we're 8 points off the top with a lot of football still to be played. If it wasn't for those cunting stupid dropped points we'd be well in the mix by now.

I got 100/1 on us before the Fulham loss. Call me stupid, and I don't know why, but I reckon come the end of the month we'll be bang up there.

Beat City on Tuesday...which we can...and we're 8 points off the top with a lot of football still to be played. If it wasn't for those cunting stupid dropped points we'd be well in the mix by now.

I got 100/1 on us before the Fulham loss. Call me stupid, and I don't know why, but I reckon come the end of the month we'll be bang up there.

We were 200/1 the other day.

It wont happen though, too many teams in the mix.

Bang on, these chances have to start going in at some point and with Gerrard back there is a massive buzz around the club. Massive game on tues, 8 points.....