You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RAWK: a warning from history

chauncey

Am I right in thinking that people from RAWK went on to Inter forums trying to plead the case of Benitez? Please tell me I'm wrong because if that's true it's fucking pitiful.

I also heard this but thought that grown ups wouldn't go to these lengths. Then I was assured it was true, it was only then that I decided not to have children as the world is a dangerous place.

RAWK: a poem from history.

If you were a squirrel you’d be highest in the tree

If you were an insect you’d be the busiest little bee

If you were a frog, you’d croak loudest of them all

And if you were a giraffe you’d be tallest of the tall

And if you were an owl you’d be wise as wise can be

And if you were a dolphin you’d be the fastest in the sea

That is why we’re proud to have you as the leader of our team

As we stand upon the Kop, hoping to live our dream

You direct our heroes here and there, pushing them for more

It’s only a matter of time before we bring home trophies galore

So thank the lord you’re not a squirrel, dolphin giraffe, frog or bee

I just want you to know you mean all the world to me

• Upvote 1

I used to post on there loads, but got banned, and was washed onto the shores of TLW. And no, it's not a sob-story, because I much prefer it here where you can swear and start threads where Paul Scharner is declared a paedophile. It's 100% better here.

But I started off on RAWK because I typed in 'Liverpool forum' into google and it was the first one that appeared.

In fact I just checked that and indeed it does come first in the list. TLW is not even on the first page, ergo, I joined RAWK first thinking it was THE forum par excellence. This is probably why so many have been affected by the ravages of RAWK, and it's affinity with bad aids, and sucking bad aids out of cocks, and then spitting it in each other's face, so that the cum aids drips down their chin into the mouths of the young. I want nothing to do with that, it's sick.

I used to post on there loads, but got banned, and was washed onto the shores of TLW. And no, it's not a sob-story, because I much prefer it here where you can swear and start threads where Paul Scharner is declared a paedophile. It's 100% better here.

But I started off on RAWK because I typed in 'Liverpool forum' into google and it was the first one that appeared.

In fact I just checked that and indeed it does come first in the list. TLW is not even on the first page, ergo, I joined RAWK first thinking it was THE forum par excellence. This is probably why so many have been affected by the ravages of RAWK, and it's affinity with bad aids, and sucking bad aids out of cocks, and then spitting it in each other's face, so that the cum aids drips down their chin into the mouths of the young. I want nothing to do with that, it's sick.

Didn't find kop talk first then?

Good to see that's changed at least....

If the site is such an embarrassment, are you not a teeny bit embarrassed about repeatedly visiting it ?

Maybe being banned is a favour.........

Unfortunately as the biggest LFC forum / fansite it's seen as the voice of the Liverpool supporters........''shudders''

I checked RAWK the other day to see if there was any transfer info and they don't have a January transfer forum.

Anyone know why?

Log on and you will find it. The place claims to only start threads from reliable sources but they are letting randoms people starts threads now. Stick to tlw. It's much better. I don't post here a lot. But am always lurking.

RAWK: a poem from history.

If you were a squirrel you’d be highest in the tree

If you were an insect you’d be the busiest little bee

If you were a frog, you’d croak loudest of them all

And if you were a giraffe you’d be tallest of the tall

And if you were an owl you’d be wise as wise can be

And if you were a dolphin you’d be the fastest in the sea

That is why we’re proud to have you as the leader of our team

As we stand upon the Kop, hoping to live our dream

You direct our heroes here and there, pushing them for more

It’s only a matter of time before we bring home trophies galore

So thank the lord you’re not a squirrel, dolphin giraffe, frog or bee

I just want you to know you mean all the world to me

Great stuff

RAWK is prim and proper, probably polishing it's shoes and taking it's 2.2 kids to church every Sunday.

TLW is the crazy bastard uncle, who turns up unannounced once a year, crashes on the couch and walks around scratching his kendo's, bangs the bird next door, shows the kids how to play with flick knives at the kitchen table, and then fucks off without a goodbye. Until next time.

After a few years of lurking, posting occasional wind-ups, and (often unsuccessfully) trying to evade the RAWK polizei I think I've figured out their laughable moderation policy:

Slagging off Carra and Gerrard, accusing them of not caring about the Yanks (when Pepe refuted it in his book), getting Rafa sacked, being big English bullies, etc etc - thread locked at worst

Slagging off Kenny, saying you could do a better job than him, posting pictures of Rafa, and calling fervently for Kenny to be sacked in favour of Rafa (and that's just after a draw) - possible warning, or at worst short temp ban, allowed to plead your case (as you'll see in the feedback forum right now)

Criticizing a new signing with valid points - warning, possible temp ban

Suggesting Lucas isn't Redondo, Zidane, and Makelele rolled into one - trial by RAWK pitchfork mob, warning

Presenting a balanced view of Rafa that includes his faults (yes he had them) - trial by RAWK pitchfork mob, possible ban

I honestly don't think the loyalties of many on that site lie entirely with Liverpool FC.

Oh and can I just say that Dr Manhattan is the most self-indulgent, egotistic, unfunny twat I've ever seen to command such a large following of arse-lickers?

Edited by Mick Brown Nose

Guest ShoePiss

I still check on certain threads and topics because there are some good ones but the mods make it uncomfortable viewing. They remind me of little girls playing grown ups when they dish out punishment. There are some horrendous pricks as mods on there.

I thought this would have satisfied the 5 line quota they had but alas it's not to be.

I read that it came from a poster with just five posts on RAWK. Rumours circulating that its a Manc wind up, I fear it is, but I hope with all my heart it isn't.

redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=258886.msg6984224#msg6984224

Rafa was one of our greatest managers and I didn't want him sacked, but some of the overwrought shite posted on RAWK reads more like teenagers on Facebook after a breakup than discussion on a football forum, and it does my head in. Some say RAWKites are still on the verge of tears nowadays, breaking out into tears of hope when Kenny draws or loses, and tears of despair when he wins.