You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RAWK: a warning from history

chauncey

Guest ShoePiss
have you seen the way they all fall over each other to reply to that stupid bird on there siannes post's:lol:blerts

When the majority of members are male virgins and females are few and far between it's inevitable that the above will happen on all websites. Especially when the females are new, it calms down after a while*

When they realise they've got no chance or the new member is in fact male.

So how many RAWK threads is that for the year on here now? Obsessed much? I've also noticed that the people complaining about RAWK, tend to be those that happily posted there until they got banned.

Whereas the people complaining about the people complaining about RAWK probably still do.

We've got your number, fuckwit.

Now go and complain to the mods.

Oops.

If only they could just ban the decent folks and keep the mongs to themselves, eh bossy? I have never been banned from RAWK and used to post there for years.

After extensive deprogramming, I am now ok except for the occasional oh Rafa, I love you, please come back, we have removed all the squirrel proof bird tables and ... [THIS POST HAS BEEN CENSORED BY THE TLW MODS].

RAWK is an unfortunate representation of LFC fans in my opinion, its embarrassing to the club and its supporters.

That's my main gripe with it. They can think and act however they want, really, for me. It's when people and fans of other clubs use it as a representative of every, average Liverpool fans' beliefs and thinking, that I get pissed off.

That invasion of the Inter forums, for example, was terrible, and painted us in such a bad light.

Did they all get banned from these Inter forums then, or are they still hanging around there telling people Rafa should have had more support and prophesying his return?

Ha ha! No idea. I'm still recovering from the bleach I poured on my eyes from the incident, to try and cleanse the cringe-worthy stuff I'd read from my retinas.

Got banned from there years ago for posting girly pics and talking about sex with midgets etc. Midget shagging should be mandatory.

That lot feel they are above that sort of thing and that they would not stoop to shag a midget. Well, fuck that. You have to stoop to fuck a midget.

Genius.

I miss Alan Sex - he needs to post more often again...

So how many RAWK threads is that for the year on here now? Obsessed much? I've also noticed that the people complaining about RAWK, tend to be those that happily posted there until they got banned.

Damn straight I'm pissed off with the banning(s); if I was trolling the shit out of them, then fair enough, but I was posting sensibly - it's just that the opinions I was putting forth were deemed 'persistently negative' and 'deliberate antagonism'. Which was bullshit, but before I got the chance to call it, I was gone. Who are the RAWK mods who post on here, then?

First they came for the wools,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a wool.

Then they came for the whoppers,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a whopper.

Then they came for The Anti-Rafa Taliban,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a TART.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Posts vanish; threads vanish; members vanish. Yeah, I know it's only the internets but there's still something sinister about it all. When rival supporters slate our fanbase on the basis of what they've seen on that forum I'm ashamed to say I agree - it's a terrible representation. Why can't they all just call each other cunts and wish bad shithouse AIDS on each other's dogs, like normal people...

Surely getting a lifetime ban from a place like that should be the minimum entry requirements for TLW?

I'm absolutely baffled as to why someone would voluntarily spend their time posting on a forum where they were actually told what they could and couldn't say. What an absolutely pointless fucking exercise.