You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RAWK: a warning from history

chauncey

Sorry chauncey, you are banned from using this forum!

Provocative pattern formed of persistent negativity and deliberate antagonism = Not Suitable For This Forum. Bye.

This ban is not set to expire.

Fresh from my third expulsion - an IP ban, no less - from RAWK for the crime of criticising Andy Carroll and am looking to vent about this abomination of a 'discussion' forum. I wouldn't mind so much if I actually was doing trolling but, no, all it apparently takes to get yourself 'Watched' is deviate from the party path.

The place is an embarrassment. Recently of course we had RAWK does X-Factor, the fawning over bullshitter Tommo and the love poems to Rafa... is it any wonder LFC fans get so much stick generally when that gaff is a huge window onto a sizeable element of our support. A porthole which is constantly surrounded by fans of other clubs who crowd around, pissing themselves at the mongfest within.

It would be too easy to blame it all on the women and the gays and, whilst they certainly don't help, it's the mods on there with their Hitler complexes who are the real cunts. I know TLW is relatively obscure but surely there would be some of their moderators who post on here as I would to ask a couple of (perfectly reasonable) questions.

"persistent negativity and deliberate antagonism " are prerequisites for posting on here. Complaining about Rawk is boring, in my opinion. It isn't exactly my cup of tea, but you know what you're getting and there are more than enough forums for you to post on if you don't like it.

Guest ShoePiss

I've been a member for 7 or 8 years, never been banned. I got a warning once for laughing at a grown man after he explained that he went upstairs to his bedroom to cry after Benitez left.

Edit: It was actually a temporary ban! Something like 5 days.

I got a lifetime ban for making single inoffensive reference to bringing Rafa back after a home draw sometime ago.

My mistake was obviously to not put any Rafa comment in poetic prose.

It's a horribly self-important site that's taken over from Koptalk as a truely embarrasing stain on all Liverpool supporters.

Got banned from there years ago for posting girly pics and talking about sex with midgets etc. Midget shagging should be mandatory.

That lot feel they are above that sort of thing and that they would not stoop to shag a midget. Well, fuck that. You have to stoop to fuck a midget.

I got a lifetime ban for making single inoffensive reference to bringing Rafa back after a home draw sometime ago.

My mistake was obviously to not put any Rafa comment in poetic prose.

It's a horribly self-important site that's taken over from Koptalk as a truely embarrasing stain on all Liverpool supporters.

I've never been there and don't plan to, going by some of the content I've seen posted on here, but surely nothing tops koptalk in the embarrasing stain stakes?

One day I stumbled into RAWK - I was desperate for news and TLW had crashed - I should have known better - I'd seen how most people on here derided the place, but still those 4 letters had lodged themselves into my brain and I typed them into google. I've supported The Reds for over 40 years and in that time I've come across many examples of our support that have filled me with sadness...but RAWK is something else. It's a totalitarian shitfest inhabited by spineless plebs happy to have the opinions of the enlightened few rammed up their rectums whilst massaging the balls of the jack booted moderators. I think the RAWK Xfactor thing is the first stage in some kind of RAWK Youth set-up... Do you know for sure that your children, nephews or nieces are not already secretly writing Rafa poetry?

Fresh from my third expulsion - an IP ban, no less - from RAWK for the crime of criticising Andy Carroll and am looking to vent about this abomination of a 'discussion' forum. I wouldn't mind so much if I actually was doing trolling but, no, all it apparently takes to get yourself 'Watched' is deviate from the party path.

The place is an embarrassment. Recently of course we had RAWK does X-Factor, the fawning over bullshitter Tommo and the love poems to Rafa... is it any wonder LFC fans get so much stick generally when that gaff is a huge window onto a sizeable element of our support. A porthole which is constantly surrounded by fans of other clubs who crowd around, pissing themselves at the mongfest within.

It would be too easy to blame it all on the women and the gays and, whilst they certainly don't help, it's the mods on there with their Hitler complexes who are the real cunts. I know TLW is relatively obscure but surely there would be some of their moderators who post on here as I would to ask a couple of (perfectly reasonable) questions.

If RAWK's so shite, why do you keep going back and getting banned?

Don't seem right to me.......