You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll -" Liverpool willing to sell "

James21

Would you sell him  

373 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sell him

• Sell him
    • Keep him.
    • Loan him out
    • Wait till the summer and see how things look.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carroll should not start another match for liverpool because we simply put are much better without him. and losing points after points by persisting with him is not something we can afford.

Agree we are better without him, but Bellamy has played 180 minutes this week, he's almost certain not to start on Saturday. Aside from playing Kuyt up front, where he was awful against Stoke, Carroll is our only option.

When you see a free transfer like Bellamy performing like he has been doing, it makes it all the more earth shatteringly brainless, that the club would shell out such a fee on such a raw and ultimately average player.

If Liverpool would have bided their time and waited til the summer and still bought him, they would have saved a fair bit of money.

To think Falcao went for the same price in the summer!

When you see a free transfer like Bellamy performing like he has been doing, it makes it all the more earth shatteringly brainless, that the club would shell out such a fee on such a raw and ultimately average player.

If Liverpool would have bided their time and waited til the summer and still bought him, they would have saved a fair bit of money.

To think Falcao went for the same price in the summer!

And who is this cunt?

Was working in Newcastle today and chatted to a few taxi drivers, who always have an opinion, they rave about Carroll - think he will come good and that we've got a great player on his hands.

He needs to start showing it but I'm not giving up on him yet. I can't believe we're not working with him to improve his closing down, showing videos to him of where he should be making runs, helping him improve and understand what he needs to do. Hopefully we're also working on improving the crossing for him!

Was working in Newcastle today and chatted to a few taxi drivers, who always have an opinion, they rave about Carroll - think he will come good and that we've got a great player on his hands.

He needs to start showing it but I'm not giving up on him yet. I can't believe we're not working with him to improve his closing down, showing videos to him of where he should be making runs, helping him improve and understand what he needs to do. Hopefully we're also working on improving the crossing for him!

In fairness though Newcastle fans don't tend to know anything about football.

If you ask them if they'd rather play 'sexy football' and lose, or play badly and win, they will say the former - everytime - this is because they're retarded.

Firstly, I think we have a "homer" on our hands. Great when he is just a cab ride from the Bigg Market and has Hayley Nolan making his tea for him, not so good any further.

The thing which is slowing him down is a £22m contract in his pocket at a very young age.

Maybe it's me but Carroll looks (and plays) different from his Newcastle days.

Watching him in the warm-up on Wednesday night he looks lean, even skinny. But he doesn't seem to have the bulk or upper body strength from a year ago.

It makes me wonder if our medical team have solved one problem and he is now fully fit but in the process, he has lost a lot of what made him such a threat to the opposition. When I see the likes of David Wheater bullying Carroll and then witness him hitting the deck at every corner or free kick, it suggests he has ccompletely lost his beast-like qualities.

I read that the fitness coaches were surprised when he joined us that Carroll hadn't ever been given a weights programme and this was one of the changes in his training they were introducing. Well fuck knows what has gone wrong because he's morphed from the Hulk to Mr Puniverse.

Bodybuilding.com - 2010 Bodybuilding.com Fitness Expo Mr. Puniverse Photos! Page 1