You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andy Carroll -" Liverpool willing to sell "

James21

Would you sell him  

373 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sell him

• Sell him
    • Keep him.
    • Loan him out
    • Wait till the summer and see how things look.

You'd think he was playing in the team of 88' and he misses every chance he gets which is millions of chances apparently.

We dont create thus he looks gash, anyone up top in this team would struggle for goals

We aren't creating hat full of chances for him or anyone - but he is missing the majoirty of the chances he does gets.

Now his problem is not just poor finishing and I don't think I need to do the full list of his problems again.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't fault the lads effort. It's just been a total abortion of a signing. We've had to spend to get the most out of him, and those players haven't been any good.

We need to cut our losses, because I can't see how he's going to suddenly become the player we want him to be.

Guest Pistonbroke

We'd be daft to sell atm as we'd lose far too much money on him. See how he fairs in a team playing with confidence, if he starts knocking a few in then his price will rise and we can then try to cash in. We'd be lucky to get 10 million for him atm and that would only be because he''s youngish and English. Might as well wait before taking such a huge loss, he'll still fetch that much come summer.

Look plain and simple,we have paid a stupid ammount of money for a player that cant even run without falling over his own feet.how people can see hidden talent there is unreal and all this "give him time"shite WAKE up will you,this fella has NO strenght,anyone who defends this type of player should have a good look at themselves!!!!!

Spot on pal fully agree.

We need to cut our losses, because I can't see how he's going to suddenly become the player we want him to be.

It's not just about the fee though is it? (realistically £5m ish)

He also has around £18m owed to him on his contract, 4 and a half years at £80k a week.

To put this in perspective, Jelavic,14 goals this season, who we have been linked with from Rangers is on £15k a week..............................

Loan him out,he was never a 35 mil player,we all no that.Inflated price due to torres last minute transfer request,again we all no that.Send him out on loan,if there is a club out there willing to pay even part of his wages be thankful.In my opinion he just does not want to play for our club.Watching him jog about the pitch with that dopey grin on his face is now sickening,and to think hes getting £80k per week plus bonuses.So if there is another club willing to take him just let him go.Send him as far away from our club as possible,put it behind us and try and forget about him.If he got a club he mite fit in there and transfer value will rise.I doubt this will happen as he is totally talentless,but if my theory is correct,and its our club he has no interest in playing for,we could see an improvement in his play and this can only be good for LFC.

.Send him out on loan,if there is a club out there willing to pay even part of his wages be thankful.In my opinion he just does not want to play for our club.Watching him jog about the pitch with that dopey grin on his face is now sickening,and to think hes getting £80k per week plus bonuses.So if there is another club willing to take him just let him go.

He was on £25k a week at Newcastle.With their tight wage policy I can't see him going back there on loan, or as a transfer back. Boro can barely afford a bag of chips - which leaves Sunderland. Downside is their rivalry with Newcastle, upside is that MON likes English talent and that Sunderland can raise a few bob when they need to.

IF the rivalry problem could be overcome, it looks like the only practical option on loan.

Oh now this takes the fucking biscuit.

It's not his fault, he didn't want to play for us and he had no choice. Give me a fucking break.

He had a choice, he could have refused and gone on a free to another team when his contract ran out. What an absolute pile of German Shepherd's dogshit.

Five years doing nothing? I am sure you would of sat there doing nothing to run your contract down.

I don't blame Carroll. It was a stupid panic signing on the last day of the window. Selling one and signing another in that short space of time was fucking stupid and a big lesson learned on how idiotic it is making panic transfers on the last day, which I suspect was mostly based on a media hype.

I don't blame Carroll. It was a stupid panic signing on the last day of the window. Selling one and signing another in that short space of time was fucking stupid and a big lesson learned on how idiotic it is making panic transfers on the last day, which I suspect was mostly based on a media hype.

Do you blame the owners/comolli or kenny for that though mate?

If we had just paid the suarez money on jan 1st, wouldnt that have showed the signal of intent/assurances that torres wanted?

Also if we hadnt bought in someone do you think the fans would have gone mental with the new regime for selling our best player and not replacing him? Considering we were so dire last year, it would have been a risk to stick with what we had and waited until the summer. Last years team spent most of the season in the bottom half and relegation was mentioned alot!

In hindsight nobody knew how much of an impact kenny would have on the same players that had been shit for 18 months, and that he could turn them around so quick.

Im not sure who is to blame, but i did think carroll was a safe bet, way over rpiced but already used to the english game and showing signs of real promise.....he destroyed us and many other defences for 18 months aswell, scoring good goals, looking quick, strong, hungry and effective for a premiership striker

Sadly he has just about lost everyone of those attributes, very quickly.

Andy Carroll does not want to play for our club as i have said before,to me that is obvious.If KK cant motivate him to play for us its a lost cause.Drags him self half hearted round the pitch,beaten or maked outa the game by even the most average of defenders,cant get on the end of crosses,cant shoot,cant hold the ball up,terrible fist touch,,,,,better stop,hate slating our players:(.

Guest ShoePiss
Five years doing nothing? I am sure you would of sat there doing nothing to run your contract down.

I had no idea he had a 5 year contract with them. That just makes it worse. He could have just said nah I don't want to go.

Stop trying to look for excuses for him, it's pathetic.

Guest ShoePiss

Why didn't our calm and measured owners step in anyway? It was £35m at stake. They're 'calm and measured' when it comes to the stadium.

I'd love to know how this deal went down from the people directly involved, not some tit ITK.

I would love to know who signed him and who sanctioned giving him 70-80K a week plus bonuses. He was even injured when we signed him so what was the panic for exactly?

A huge risk and it just made no sense on any level. Saying we could have got the likes of Ageuro is ridiculous but we could have easily just spent the money on two players who were fully fit and weren't English. Why would we spunk 35m and triple their current salary. It baffled me at the time and grates on me now. His style of play doesn't even suit our game.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Why didn't our calm and measured owners step in anyway? It was £35m at stake. They're 'calm and measured' when it comes to the stadium.

I'd love to know how this deal went down from the people directly involved, not some tit ITK.

I can just imagine what you'd be saying about the owners had they pulled the plug and didn't allow the deal.

Guest Pistonbroke

Because they know fuck all about football!! maybe they got a few free crates of Newcastle Brown, beats drinking that Yank piss!!!

Guest ShoePiss
I can just imagine what you'd be saying about the owners had they pulled the plug and didn't allow the deal.

You have no idea what I'd be saying. I think they were concerned about how it would look agreeing to sell Torres and not having a replacement.