You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What did you get then?

Redder Lurtz

Well, if they're the ones you could tell us about, what was the other stuff and what did you do to deserve that?

Cheap as fuck wooly hat and gloves set x 2, but my Dad's "big gift" to me was a zip up fleece, crumpled and creased to fuck. Size 34 - I'm 6 ft 4 and 18 stone - the arms were way too short and the zip was already bust.

I am gonna wear that cunt next time I go round the clever cunt's house. Stick my wooly hat on and presto - fucking Benny from Crossroads.

I know I say this every year it seems, but next year they're getting FUCK ALL from me.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Lego ice cube stuff.

We mainly got money as we got a new samsung blu-ray surround sound about a month ago.

Also got Senna but by the looks of things, need nigh on 3 hours of peace to do it justice so will wait for when the nipper is back at nursery for an afternoon with coke, crisps, chocolate and some Haribo's for a perfect afternoon.

A nifty little coin/cuff link holder, usual socks and pants, polo shirt, aftershave/shower gel box set.

The missus and I don't buy Xmas presents for each other any more so presents are just from family.

My kids (well missus) bought me 'I, Partridge: We Need To Talk About Alan' which I wanted for a while but I never got around to buying it. I got Stephen King's latest from my Gran along with socks. My parents bought me and the other half a new PC as the one in the office died. The missus bought me a new pair of Timberland boots, the Senna DVD and The Wire boxset. I'm delighted with the latter as it means I can bin my DVDRs.

I got HMV vouchers from my sister which I used to buy 'Kill List' and 'The Skin I Live In' and a bottle of Vodka from my brother.

More importantly I got to see the look on my daughter's face when she received her first bike.

You got a satnav for a pushbike?

The mind boggles.

My main pressie was a DeWalt drill. I am now god-like at screwing.

So much more than just a sat nav. This thing does cadence, speed, heart rate, altitude, gradient, OS maps and loads more. The only thing it won't do is turn the pedals.

After shave (issy miyake)

trivial pursuit (80 s edition)

sony clock radio with i pod docking station

small replica statue of shankly like the one outside the kop(ace)

an official LFC pint glass(ace)

a pair of undies with christmas pudding prints on(crap)

cardigan

a few nice shirts

various toiletries

a VIZ annual(the five knockle shuffle edition)

Portable DVD player for the commute to gigs

Home Ale brewing kit

Entry to Reading Half Marathon paid for

Tesmaid contraption (really for the other half)

Socks

Meal at a fancy restaurant for me and the misuses

Waterstones voucher

Book

Socks

Tie

Bill Bailey DVD

Music trivia game

Oven Dish

Wind up torch for her car

some chocys and other stuff. Did well, spoilt as fuck.

I got:

A new Mantaray Parka style coat

My signed Fowler shirt FINALLY framed

A bag of chocolates

Slippers............

PJs..............

A Dave Grohl biography

2 fuckin copies of Lee Evans book

Lee Evans new DVD........TWICE!

When will people learn, when I say I don't want anything? It only pisses me off watching my wife and stepson get spoilt rotten by my family when I get next to fuck all.........

Dressing gown, awesome wallet, phone protector, slippers, game, some nice aftershave and smelly. Made up, my sister has got excellent taste too, the rest of my family haven't despite their best intentions - I've spent years trying to feign gratitude on Christmas morn, but my sis gets me some genuinely boss stuff.