You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Things that annoy....but make money...

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

For me....its trainstation waiting rooms that have been converted into coffee shops.....

Coffee in general annoys me anyway..all that Friends Latte shit....but these kind of "coffee shop" are just the last straw....the annoyance is 3 fold...

- The kind of punter that buys these cups of coffee.....power dressed "robobitch" with a giant cup of "latte" in one hand..staring aggresively into the screen of an i phone

- The prices..relates to the above but £2.65 for a cup of coffee?

- The Eastern European staff they seem to employ.....see Harry and pauls Coffee Shop sketch....."Morning Sir....want sugar?.....£2.65 please"

But you have to admit...these places are like goldmines!

Exit via the gift shop Vouchers

Cashback

Me .

The way clothes shops are arranged so that you have to walk through the women's section to get to the men's section, this is done because a man goes and gets what he's after and then fucks off. If the men's hats were by the door and he wanted a hat, he would venture no further than the door. But if you have to go through the women's section to get to the hats - the woman WILL browse, unnecessary cash will be spent, and vital man hours will be lost.

The way clothes shops are arranged so that you have to walk through the women's section to get to the men's section, this is done because a man goes and gets what he's after and then fucks off. If the men's hats were by the door and he wanted a hat, he would venture no further than the door. But if you have to go through the women's section to get to the hats - the woman WILL browse, unnecessary cash will be spent, and vital man hours will be lost.

The Primark in town is the absolute epitome of this. It's a total abomination of a shop, with a horrible layout. It's nearly the picture I have in my head of what Hell looks like, except there is always some boss mucky fanny walking around Primark.

Exactly why I either shop mostly on the internet or on my own.

For me....its trainstation waiting rooms that have been converted into coffee shops.....

Coffee in general annoys me anyway..all that Friends Latte shit....but these kind of "coffee shop" are just the last straw....the annoyance is 3 fold...

- The kind of punter that buys these cups of coffee.....power dressed "robobitch" with a giant cup of "latte" in one hand..staring aggresively into the screen of an i phone

- The prices..relates to the above but £2.65 for a cup of coffee?

- The Eastern European staff they seem to employ.....see Harry and pauls Coffee Shop sketch....."Morning Sir....want sugar?.....£2.65 please"

But you have to admit...these places are like goldmines!

im with you 100% on this point.

i fucking hate coffee, it tastes like liquified cigarettes, its over-priced, and the people that drink in these coffee shops above are proper mongs!!!

i was in a "coffee shop" not too long ago when some queer bag asked for a "skinny latte, extra hot, no foam". besides the name of the drink pissing me off, the fuck-stick serving it annoyed me as well, ill tell you why. He takes about 10 minutes of fannying around with them god awful machines that make the liquified cigarettes and hands said queer bag his "skinny latte, extra hot no foam". I then ask for a cup of tea, their usual tea bags are rank, just weak punjana, or some other shite, but they do do some stronger ones called Breakfast tea. i ask for the breakfast tea, the wanker behind the desk gets a cup, fills it up with boiling water, and then hands me the cup, and says i can put the tea bag in myself (the breakfast tea bag is in a seperate rack at the register). Well, i wont say i flipped out, but here's how the conversation went

Me, "eh, i asked for tea"

fuck turd, "thats what i gave you"

Me, "nope, thats a cup of boiling water, ive to add the tea bag to it myself, so ill be making the tea"

fuck turd, *very confused look*

Me, "if i asked you for a cup of coffee, would i have to crush the beans myself?"

fuck turd "no"

Me, "exactly!!!!!"

i left it at that. I think he got the message.

The rage I felt in a busy Primark was like no other. I didn't know what the shop was like so explored one in Manchester once. On a Saturday. Watching those hags paw through sale items was like hell on earth. Complete disregard for spacial awareness, bargains and bargains only are the only concern. I could have uppercut some bitches I tell thee.

Those adverts that are "sponsoring" a specific TV show. It's not enough that I have to see 3+ minutes of adverts for shit every 15 minutes? No, I have to see the same advert either side of them so Sky/ITV/Channel 4 can squeeze a few extra quid into the coffers

The ones that particularly annoy me are the speckled hen and the giving up smoking ones on dave.

They are truly unfunny abysmal shite, whoever sanctioned those for the companies is clearly a dick head.

Coffee for me is the biggest con on the planet along with bottled water. I do enjoy coffee but resent the fact it can cost more than a pint for a cup. Then there's your whole frappawappachappachino lot.

"So that's a coffee and a muffin, that'll be £6.00 please."

Bottled water is another, you'd think the stuff coming out the tap has been pissed in whereas the bottled stuff had been poured over Jesus's arsehole before the lid went on.

Went to the theatre with the missus and I shit you not they wanted £5 for what would of been 59p bottle. The cinema they want £4.

Coffee for me is the biggest con on the planet along with bottled water. I do enjoy coffee but resent the fact it can cost more than a pint for a cup. Then there's your whole frappawappachappachino lot.

Bottled water is another, you'd think the stuff coming out the tap has been pissed in whereas the bottled stuff had been poured over Jesus's arsehole before the lid went on.

Went to the theatre with the missus and I shit you not they wanted £5 for what would of been 59p bottle. The cinema they want £4.

Bottled water is a fucking massive rip off. I remember reading about a town in Australia which banned it. Should be a generic thing. Unless you live by a leaking nuclear power station or next to a shit-processing plant there's nowt wrong with treated tap water.

Heh... You know in some parts of the world, you have to drink bottled water, or you get sick.

Marriage, fucktards will spend big money on this.

ooh yeah, they are a right cunt

ive been to some proper expensive ones in the last 2 years,

one in spain that cost 50 grand, and another here in Ireland that cost 45k

i asked the fella that got married how the hell he afforded it. his reply was, "well we've been saving for years, but it was worth every penny, it was a great day"

im just dumbfounded how anybody can justify spending that much money on one day. i honestly cannot fathom it

i asked the fella that got married how the hell he afforded it. his reply was, "well we've been saving for years, but it was worth every penny, it was a great day"

im just dumbfounded how anybody can justify spending that much money on one day. i honestly cannot fathom it

Amen brother.

Rather spend it on holidays, getting pissed and enjoying myself. Fuck saving up and doing without just to keep a tart happy.

Absolutely.

When I got married many years back we had a nice wedding,reception,evening buffet and disco and it wasnt big budget but was definitely not over the top.

Weddings actually horrify me on every level. I can't think of anything worse than being the centre of attention at an event like that, plus I'd only want about half a dozen people there as I hate virtually everyone I'm related to beyond my immediate family. The idea that everything's got to be 'perfect' I also find really childish, like a little girl playing make believe. The expense is also mindblowing, two grand for photos - fucking hell. Being invited to the things when you don't much like the people involved is also an absolute cunt of a thing.