You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Vote Suarez for PL player of 2011

FrenchEyeGlass

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fucking shit. Christ. Go and do something productive instead of complaining that a poll you were trying to rig seems to have been rigged by someone else.

theres a difference between people deleting history to vote multiple times, as the mancs were obviously also doing it and the sky sports online fucking site actually carrying the thing on past the time because suarez was winning and not wanting to give him the award and then allowing votes for all other options bar suarez.

in short I give a shit, not about the vote as such because fuck them its there poll and it means nothing but more the fact that this is just further purptuating the bollocks against suarez and proves it wrong when people are called deluded for turning everything into "us and them".

Make no mistake it is us and them, and them cunts started it.

Who gives a fucking shit. Christ. Go and do something productive instead of complaining that a poll you were trying to rig seems to have been rigged by someone else.

I disagree, SD.

I sullied myself and actually went on that website to vote. And all for nothing?!

It does matter, not because of that of course, but because it is yet another indication of the vilification, hounding and unfair treatment the man is receiving.

The mancs may have rallied the troops to vote, but it was sky what won it.

Justice4Suarez7

Dunno about that Stronts old boy. You're right that in the bigger picture it means jack shit but it was an interesting exercise which has proved beyond doubt that the media knives are out for Suarez (not that we didn't know that but you'd like to think a sports channel might remain impartial).

Somebody at Sky has decided they don't want Suarez shown in a good light so they've rigged their own poll. So now we know for sure that when one of their commentators seems biased against Suarez and / or Liverpool, he's probably following the company agenda.

I wish there was a better, more reliable way of watching footie than streaming as I'd be cancelling my sky subscription today.

Dunno about that Stronts old boy. You're right that in the bigger picture it means jack shit but it was an interesting exercise which has proved beyond doubt that the media knives are out for Suarez (not that we didn't know that but you'd like to think a sports channel might remain impartial).

Somebody at Sky has decided they don't want Suarez shown in a good light so they've rigged their own poll. So now we know for sure that when one of their commentators seems biased against Suarez and / or Liverpool, he's probably following the company agenda.

I wish there was a better, more reliable way of watching footie than streaming as I'd be cancelling my sky subscription today.

Giggs ended up with over 50% of the votes, more than double Gerrard, so I don't think there's any doubt.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Local pub?

Guest ShoePiss

I think it's fucking funny that they would go to such lengths to make sure Suarez did not win a shitty poll, it's also funny that some lads on here are upset about it. Sky are a bunch of shithouses and it would have been great to have Suarez win just to fuck with them I know.

I wasted a fair bit of time doing multiple votes too but really, it's not a big deal.

Guest San Don

If you want to complain \ ask questions on the validity of the poll \ just vent yer shit at the sly bastards, use this link Sly's rigged poll

Make sure you bullet the option Editorial Comments.

OK we all voted more than once but so too did the mancs. The pertinent point is the poll should have closed at midnight on thursday 22 december as stated on their own page.

At that time suarez was ahead by at least 5% and was still 5% ahead at 20 to 1 the next morning! The poll was still accepting votes by another link for all players except Suarez. If you selected him, you got a blank page.

The fact is is sly sports didnt want him to win, they shouldnt have included him in the first place.

As some have already pointed out, this proves there is an agenda against suarez. Hasnt stopped the SSN bastards leading their hourly news bulletins with Suarez's lawyer and president of Uraguay, the two faced bastards.

If you want to complain \ ask questions on the validity of the poll \ just vent yer shit at the sly bastards, use this link Sly's rigged poll

Make sure you bullet the option Editorial Comments.

OK we all voted more than once but so too did the mancs. The pertinent point is the poll should have closed at midnight on thursday 22 december as stated on their own page.

At that time suarez was ahead by at least 5% and was still 5% ahead at 20 to 1 the next morning! The poll was still accepting votes by another link for all players except Suarez. If you selected him, you got a blank page.

The fact is is sly sports didnt want him to win, they shouldnt have included him in the first place.

As some have already pointed out, this proves there is an agenda against suarez. Hasnt stopped the SSN bastards leading their hourly news bulletins with Suarez's lawyer and president of Uraguay, the two faced bastards.

Email sent.

I pay £6 a month to subscribe to LiveOnlineFooty. Give it a go mate, they have loads of streams that don't buffer with most in HD.

Its hardly a big deal but its just further proof of whats going on.

They don't want Suarez shown in a positive light, which ties into the English media campaign to hound him out.

This is my opinion to be fair.

Ha ha. That made me laugh out loud. Your sentiment is absolutely right, but the fact Sky so blatantly rigged it and kept it open until Suarez was overtaken is a bit of a joke. But it’s not worth getting upset over as you say.

Still giggling at the line "instead of complaining that a poll you were trying to rig seems to have been rigged by someone else"

Andrew Heaton tweeting on this:

Just got a quote from Sky in regards to the player of the year poll.

Sky: "A Player of the Year poll was conducted for discussion on Goals on Sunday this week. It was free entry and each user could only vote for a nominated player once. Due to an error the poll closed later than planned, first thing in the morning rather than last thing at night. There was plenty of time for voting and everyone's vote counted."

Sky have also denied that the option to vote for Suarez was broken/removed/tampered with.

Sky also stated that the final result, ie Nani winning, will stand.

It's quite plainly rigged, but I'm not in the least bit surprised given what has happened over the past few days. There is no way they were going to let Luis win that!

Our sky subscription ends this month and they will never get another cent directly out of me. They have appalling customer service and the letters they send out when you tell them you want to cancel are incredibly rude! Thankfully there are many options for watching the footie, not just sky.

Guest San Don
Andrew Heaton tweeting on this:

Just got a quote from Sky in regards to the player of the year poll.

Sky: "A Player of the Year poll was conducted for discussion on Goals on Sunday this week. It was free entry and each user could only vote for a nominated player once. Due to an error the poll closed later than planned, first thing in the morning rather than last thing at night. There was plenty of time for voting and everyone's vote counted."

Sky have also denied that the option to vote for Suarez was broken/removed/tampered with.

Sky also stated that the final result, ie Nani winning, will stand.

Yes, and all the people who voted for nani only voted once. Lieing twats.