Quantcast
Pearl Jam - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt

Pearl Jam

Managed to get hold of tickets for their show in both Stockholm and Oslo, even though both were sold out within minutes. Happy days.

Anyone on here going to the Manchester gig?

Behave Cochaer!! Joker.

Im deffo going to Manchester and Amsterjam and contemplating IOW festival.

Spin spin

Fuck yeah!

Never really liked Pearl Jam but I'd only really ever heard 'Jeremy' and 'Alive'. Then I saw them at Reading 5 or 6 years ago and was totally blown away. I'd love to get the chance to see them again, now I know a bit more of their back catalogue. I.O.W headliners are fucking spectacular.

Got Manchester tickets this morning, awesome. Hoping to get Asmterjam tickets tomorrow.

Never was for you, fuck you!

Thought they were a big let down live but I probably caught them on a bad night. Would still go to see them again if it was close enough.

Probably.

They`re known for absolutely fantastic live shows. Usually 2 1/2 hour, 30 song set lists. Saw them live in Oslo in 2000 and they blew my mind away. Seen quite a few live shows in my life, but nothing compares.

Thankfully since they released their tour on bootlegs I have that show on cd. And currently more than 20 of those performances have been granted place on my overfilled Ipod nano, an ipod that is due a replacement pretty soon.

Ace live band.