You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa away match thread

fowler9

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit frustrating we didnt get one or two more to improve the goal difference but again we looked very good. i want three more wins for christmas and we can look forward with anticipation to 2012.

overall we looked very good and i feel all the new boys are settling in rather nicely, with the exception of the big man!

Back five excellent, as per. Admittedly they had fuck all to do today.

Henderson, ok. Adam, poor. Shelvey, good in patches.

Bellamy superb. Suarez, desperately unlucky. Looked a little tired today though. Played lots of football.

Downing the biggest disappointment. Just seems to have a complete lack of belief in his own ability.

C'mon Arsenal. Couldn't care less if United go top after 16 games or so. Loads of football to be played still and United will drop points. Arsenal win puts us 10 points of the top. A decent run of fixtures coming up over Christmas. Achievable. I can see us being in the shake up at the turn of the new year....or am I being too optimistic again? Sorry, I can't help it!

Guest ShoePiss
Someone please teach Carroll the act of pressuring a fucking defender.

Yeah we could show him some Rushie videos but I doubt it would make any difference. He's not arsed, he didn't get anything in this game which isn't his fault but he couldn't have looked less enthusiastic, very flat footed. He'd had his redbull too.

Well that was a Sunday afternoon stroll. Villa are incredibly poor, and given the body language of the defenders after half time, it seems McLeish is struggling with his tactics. Congratulations are in order for taking off Heskey and bringing on an even more clueless player in Bannen.