You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leona Fucking Lewis

DPW

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had this argument with paul mate and I'm not having it again.

You're wrong, so there. :tease:

I know you, you said you are, so what am I?? #denial #NINrule #Cashversionsucks

Word.

Actually, anyone who watches that fucking shite as opposed to spending two hours repeatedly slamming their cock in a door needs to have a good look at themselves.

I agree with this, but the point I was making was more to do with Leona Lewis covering a NIN song rather than the xfactor. I know they are loosely linked, but the xfactor is a totally different debate.

It pains me that chart music is so utterly shit and on such a downward spiral that someone has taken one of my favourite songs and turned it into a washed up pop ballard for the masses.

What next? Olly Murs covering March Of The Pigs? Wand Erection taking on So What?

Someone please make it stop.

The thing with the NIN version is, it's a perfect ending to a perfect album. I dont think it can be viewed as a stand alone track. Obviously the Cash version is a stand alone track in the classic sense, hence why I prefer the NIN version.

Plus I fucking love NIN.

The Downward Spiral is possibly in my top 5 favourite 'things' ever.