You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How boss is Martin Skrtel.

LFC 6 Times

It is annoying when players who have been coached from pretty average to very good while getting regular games in our first team then decide they're too good for us and need to go elsewhere, thus denying any extended benefit of their presence. Skrtel was decidedly average for a large proportion of his time here. This year he's been very good.

I'm not suggesting for a minute that Skrtel has handed in a transfer request, by the way. Just saying. It's a sad reflection on our place in the scheme of things.

Some of our fans are going to get shocked very quickly, they refuse to believe what is happening in front of them.

This was on Twitter before.

Simon Clancy ‏ @SiClancy

Anyone know if Skrtel has travelled?

Simon Clancy ‏ @SiClancy

Rumours in the 5LS office that Martin Skrtel has handed in a transfer request. Don't know how true.

Il be amazed if Kenny is still in charge next season, and i feel sad saying that.

All those wishing him well should he go to Citeh need to consider the money dangling side to this. They're an obscenely rich club that doesn't have a business plan because no normal set up would spend near a billion quid for a shit return. They're the fucking F1 of football.

They can offer 200k and more a week. It's about 2p when you calculate the total sum of the Qatari sovereign investment fund. Who the fuck can match that?

To see him wear that shirt would be too fucking much. In fact it would be an abomination - but we're helpless.

Tony Barrett ‏ @TonyBarretTimes

Don't know where the rumours suggesting Martin Skrtel has submitted a transfer request are coming from. He definitely hasn't.

Ha what do i know.

Are radio merseyside right, is it someone else, or is it all bollocks.

Sorry Vlad, the above is indeed correct.

If you look in any dictionary, you will see a picture underneath the word coward - and its a picture of Downing and Henderson playing hide and seek. There are fewer gutless professionals in the world than these two 'players' we currently have on board.

It has come to my attention that this post is incorrect. Apologies.

It is not a game of hide and seek - but rather hide and hide - as neither of them would have the bollocks to look for, or more aptly, seek anything.

Nope I just decided logic was pointless when dealing with a stupid cunt.

What I was blaming the players like you? I dont think there is any doubt that they were the worst performers, is there?

Aww right, sorry I just realised they were Kenny's signings, keep on forgetting this isnt Red Cafe and we are not allowed to criticise him or anything he does.

Guest davelfc
Tony Barrett just said on twitter that Skrtel definitely hasn't handed in a transfer request.

Please be downing, please be downing, please be downing, please...

Would it really be that great a loss should he go as we have Kelly, Flanagan and Coates who currently are not getting much action. So in reality we have an abundance of talent in defense that isn't getting a look in, so we could use the transfer money to re enforce the squad else were.

What I was blaming the players like you? I dont think there is any doubt that they were the worst performers, is there?

Aww right, sorry I just realised they were Kenny's signings, keep on forgetting this isnt Red C[/b][/b]afe and we are not allowed to criticise him or anything he does.

Red cafe......Manc

Would it really be that great a loss should he go as we have Kelly, Flanagan and Coates who currently are not getting much action. So in reality we have an abundance of talent in defense that isn't getting a look in, so we could use the transfer money to re enforce the squad else were.

Having a very raw 19 year old right back, who doesn't look ready to even be a squad player for us yet, is no reason to sell one of the best centrebacks in the league.

We need to get rid of the shit players. Not the good ones.

Apparently it's what Radio Merseyside said, 'a first team player'.

Could be Reina, Suarez, Skrtel or Agger really, wouldn't be surprised to see any of them bolt.

Bollocks to all this 'I wish him well' shite though. If any of them bail they can fuck off.

Skrtel was getting laughed at at times last season, he's come on a lot this year, but in no way has he carried the side or anything. He playing for one of the world's biggest clubs and has a trophy, which is more than Torres and Meireles have so far this year.

If there is any truth in the first team player wanting out,it would not surprise me as it will be Kuyt or Maxi who we sort of expect to leave anyway.

A outside bet would be Pepe.

In reality we'd be losing our best centre-back. And the abundance of talent consists of a very injury prone right-back, a centre-back who can't get a game over a decrepit Carra, and another right-back who is actually totally shit.

Edited by The Dude Abides

Sorry Vlad, the above is indeed correct.

If you look in any dictionary, you will see a picture underneath the word coward - and its a picture of Downing and Henderson playing hide and seek. There are fewer gutless professionals in the world than these two 'players' we currently have on board.

What a quality set of supporters we currently have.

Cant wait until Henderson makes you eat your words.

Mind you it will probably be lifting a trophy somewhere else considering the support we have at this club.

Guest San Don

Seriously? Are you off your tits!?