You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How boss is Martin Skrtel.

LFC 6 Times

Best of luck to him if City have really made an offer; they're a top drawer side and he deserves to playing at that sort of level after this season.

Next time u go swimming take some of the other moaning fuckers with u and complete the fucking job. Why not fuck off and find another club to criticize.?

He's had a great season playing in a team that has struggled after his partner and midfield cover got injured. My player of the year ( due to Lucas injury )

If he wants to go then fuck him. Players at this club are perservered with through mundane seasons yet as soon as they have a good season they want away.

Hope he stays

Next time u go swimming take some of the other moaning fuckers with u and complete the fucking job. Why not fuck off and find another club to criticize.?

????

Just making a non-bitter comment. If a top side comes in for one of our players ad they want to go, what the fuck is wrong with wishing them well, as long as said player has pulled his weight? We're a mid-table team and I'm not going to be small time if a better opportunity comes along for our few top quality players.

Guest San Don

Where are these 'rumours' about city and skrtel?

Sad thing is, they'll probably get him for about £15m if he does go. I value him far higher than that.

He deserves Champions League football, I wouldnt hold it against any of our players if they wanted to leave after the shambles of a season they have just went through.

WTF? It,s the players who are responsible for this shambles of a season but don't let that get in the way of you behaving like a moaning little child.

????

Just making a non-bitter comment. If a top side comes in for one of our players ad they want to go, what the fuck is wrong with wishing them well, as long as said player has pulled his weight? We're a mid-table team and I'm not going to be small time if a better opportunity comes along for our few top quality players.

You're deliberately being a prick now.

A) There's nothing to indicate that City are interested

B) Skrtel has not once said that he wants to leave or has handed in a transfer request, it was all started because of the unreliable goal.com who said he had done so even though he was just getting surgery on his nose.

It really isn't an issue, you're just trying to make a huge drama out of it, as per usual.

Someone? Apparently? Why post that?

Apparently it's what Radio Merseyside said, 'a first team player'.

Could be Reina, Suarez, Skrtel or Agger really, wouldn't be surprised to see any of them bolt.

Bollocks to all this 'I wish him well' shite though. If any of them bail they can fuck off.

Skrtel was getting laughed at at times last season, he's come on a lot this year, but in no way has he carried the side or anything. He playing for one of the world's biggest clubs and has a trophy, which is more than Torres and Meireles have so far this year.

Our club made Skrtel and until Kenny came in again he was a reckless and inconsistent centre half.

Since Kenny took over he's been brilliant but thats only been 18 months so he's hardly been a world beater for years.

I'm not going to criticise him until I know he's leaving but I'd be pissed off if he wants to leave the country's most successful club and a club that just keeps winning trophies even when its not at its best.

If its City,I dont think he'd make them much better and it would just be a case of trying to handicap a potential rival by taking one of their better players like nicking Nasri and Adebayor when they made a difference to Arsenal.

You're deliberately being a prick now.

A) There's nothing to indicate that City are interested

B) Skrtel has not once said that he wants to leave or has handed in a transfer request, it was all started because of the unreliable goal.com who said he had done so even though he was just getting surgery on his nose.

It really isn't an issue, you're just trying to make a huge drama out of it, as per usual.

I'm quite serious. I hope it's not true, of course, but if it is? I wish him well. He's not a coward, he's not a Downing or Henderson. I always genuinely hated it when we signed a player from a mid table or lower side and that player got booed by his former fans.

????

Because clubs who want to challenge don't sell their best players to their rivals or did that thought slip ur tiny mind? Oh and don't tell me ur not going to b small time when the majority of ur posts prove otherwise.

WTF? It,s the players who are responsible for this shambles of a season but don't let that get in the way of you behaving like a moaning little child.

I agree. Carroll, Enrique, Downing, Adam, Bellamy and Henderson are responsible for our shambles of a season.

Our club made Skrtel and until Kenny came in again he was a reckless and inconsistent centre half.

Since Kenny took over he's been brilliant but thats only been 18 months so he's hardly been a world beater for years.

I'm not going to criticise him until I know he's leaving but I'd be pissed off if he wants to leave the country's most successful club and a club that just keeps winning trophies even when its not at its best.

If its City,I dont think he'd make them much better and it would just be a case of trying to handicap a potential rival by taking one of their better players like nicking Nasri and Adebayor when they made a difference to Arsenal.

Did you just say you'd be pissed off if he left us for City and refer to us as potential rivals to City? Have you just watched the same season as I have or was that whole post in jest?

I'm quite serious. I hope it's not true, of course, but if it is? I wish him well. He's not a coward, he's not a Downing or Henderson. I always genuinely hated it when we signed a player from a mid table or lower side and that player got booed by his former fans.

Cowards?

What the fuck are you talking about? Downing is admittedly shit for an experienced signing but Henderson has never hidden and his indifferent form is a result of being played too often because injuries to other players.

If you think Henderson is shit well thats your opinion but one I dont share. But whats this shit about cowards,thats utter bollocks.

Hope Skrtel stays, obviously, as he's brilliant. I would wish him well if he went, as long as he wasn't a cock about it. He's reaching his peak years, and is better than fucking about in the middle of the table. I won't be pretending he was rubbish before this season either, because thats utter fucking nonsense.

Cowards?

What the fuck are you talking about? Downing is admittedly shit for an experienced signing but Henderson has never hidden and his indifferent form is a result of being played too often because injuries to other players.

If you think Henderson is shit well thats your opinion but one I dont share. But whats this shit about cowards,thats utter bollocks.

Downing and Henderson are both shithouse cowards.

Sorry Vlad, the above is indeed correct.

If you look in any dictionary, you will see a picture underneath the word coward - and its a picture of Downing and Henderson playing hide and seek. There are fewer gutless professionals in the world than these two 'players' we currently have on board.