You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Faith and Religion

VladimirIlyich

9 minutes ago, Rotpeter said:

And if you start sounding like a bigot, people will call you out.  Deal with it.

Facts don’t care about your feeling. Your lot overthrew a secular democratic government for oil. I’m not gonna apologise for telling the truth. 

4 minutes ago, Rotpeter said:

Well i assumed "you lot" was revenge neggers.  Who knows, maybe SD heads a crack team of regime change operatives from the DHSS? 

He definitely has 'BOTS' repping his posts. 

SD is sound, he is just a bit of a hypocrite. When I say 'bit' I obviously mean a fucking huge one. 

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

NV has made a right count of himself in this. Snidey behaviour yet pontificates like his shit don’t stink. Proper gobshite. 

At least the rest of us are honest about being cunts. 

Its the laziness and nastiness of calling someone a racist without showing good reason that gets me, which then devalues the term if people bandy it around willy nilly.  I like that, willy nilly, I shall try to use that again.

10 hours ago, A Red said:

Its the laziness and nastiness of calling someone a racist without showing good reason that gets me, which then devalues the term if people bandy it around willy nilly.  I like that, willy nilly, I shall try to use that again.

Stop being a snowflake, it’s just internet chat.

If you want to do something useful with faith and religion other than squabble and neg each other, Cev has just unleashed an unholy abomination of a breakfast pizza on the breakfast thread, and it requires a mass exorcism.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, A Red said:

Are we still on this? You pretending you care just less than the effort it takes to search for one of the many times I’ve already done it? In the time it took you to write that post, you could have found one of the many examples of me saying it.

I’ve made an effort not to get into this bollocks, and I actually think this makes you look like a cunt because to me it looks like this...

Me: evidence

Me: evidence

Me: I’ve posted it before.  
You: scumbag for not posting evidence

Okay, good stuff. You continually goading has won the day. I’ll get on the PC later and do it. Again. This time I’ll post links to it in my signature, that way the next dull cunt that tries the ‘rely on tedium’ defence can get the information that they’ll immediately dismiss by saying ‘Muslims aren’t a race, so prejudging all of them as savages is fine’ or ‘its okay to defend a guy saying ‘you sound like a n*****r, white people don’t talk like that’. Definitely worth my time, this. 

Anyway, you win. I’ll do it. 

I’ll lay it out here;

1) I think religious people are a bit mental. Evidenced by them variously believing in an old man in the clouds, heaven, hell, miracles, flying horses, space ghosts in volcanoes 

2) If someone tells me they are a Muslim it’s likely that they have a set of beliefs I don’t like. Homophobia, FGM, ‘honour’ killings, Sharia etc. That’s all backed up by research and surveys. It doesn’t mean I don’t like the person. 
3) If someone tells you they are a Scientologist you probably think they are a bit mental - does that make you bad?

4) Karl Benjamin is a bit of a cunt.  He’s a massive Leaver and stood for UKIP (I think). He also used the n word and in the context he used it I don’t think was racist.  That, apparently, makes me racist. 
5) NV I’m happily married, I’m not leaving her for you. Move on. 

• Upvote 1

Now this thread is being derailed into a frankly fucking dull discussion about a poster, as opposed to... you know something much more interesting... oh well, at least Bruce Spanner, Skaro and myself gave it a crack. You boring twats win.

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

Now this thread is being derailed into a frankly fucking dull discussion about a poster, as opposed to... you know something much more interesting... oh well, at least Bruce Spanner, Skaro and myself gave it a crack. You boring twats win.

We all tried. I post in here quite a lot. 

Just for clarification FGM isn't a 'Islam' thing. It was prevalent in Africa long before Islam and it's generally still an African thing, it just gets conflated because it's the easy thing to do. Honour killings too, not an Islam thing. It's been happening across India, and no doubt other nations, regardless whether families follow a religion or not. 

57 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Just for clarification FGM isn't a 'Islam' thing. It was prevalent in Africa long before Islam and it's generally still an African thing, it just gets conflated because it's the easy thing to do. Honour killings too, not an Islam thing. It's been happening across India, and no doubt other nations, regardless whether families follow a religion or not. 

Pretty easy solution to this, hate all Indians and Africans as well. Job done.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Are we still on this? You pretending you care just less than the effort it takes to search for one of the many times I’ve already done it? In the time it took you to write that post, you could have found one of the many examples of me saying it.

I’ve made an effort not to get into this bollocks, and I actually think this makes you look like a cunt because to me it looks like this...

Me: evidence

Me: I’ve posted it before.  
You: scumbag for not posting evidence

Okay, good stuff. You continually goading has won the day. I’ll get on the PC later and do it. Again. This time I’ll post links to it in my signature, that way the next dull cunt that tries the ‘rely on tedium’ defence can get the information that they’ll immediately dismiss by saying ‘Muslims aren’t a race, so prejudging all of them as savages is fine’ or ‘its okay to defend a guy saying ‘you sound like a n*****r, white people don’t talk like that’. Definitely worth my time, this. 

Anyway, you win. I’ll do it. 

I shall look forward to it, plan my day around it.

He hates Muslims. Considers them all savages. He’s a racist, and like all good racists doesn’t think he is and uses incorrect, ridiculous defences like ‘Muslims aren’t a race’. It’s, he, and those who defend him are pretty pathetic when it comes to this. 

14 minutes ago, A Red said:

I shall look forward to it, plan my day around it.

He hates Muslims. Considers them all savages. He’s a racist, and like all good racists doesn’t think he is and uses incorrect, ridiculous defences like ‘Muslims aren’t a race’. It’s, he, and those who defend him are pretty pathetic when it comes to this. 

jr0p6enh7ut21.jpg

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

I agree, I think their Brexit stance will really hurt them over the next few years.

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Oh go on then.

I just have to hear the word Muslim and I think they're barbarians. I'm going to post negative shit about them for years, taking the odd break to focus on transgender people, and pretending that I care about Jews instead of want to slam Corbyn, then I'll hand wave it all away in the hope that somebody can't be bothered to search through my shit. 

BRB.

10 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I just have to hear the word Muslim and I think they're barbarians. I'm going to post negative shit about them for years, taking the odd break to focus on transgender people, and pretending that I care about Jews instead of want to slam Corbyn, then I'll hand wave it all away in the hope that somebody can't be bothered to search through my shit. 

BRB.

You sound like a top, top bloke.

19 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I agree, I think their Brexit stance will really hurt them over the next few years.

Not when the national dish is rat tikka masala, minus the spices, because we’ve ostracised ourselves from the rest of the world and plebs can’t fathom why they don’t have as much stuff in their houses as they used to have, but they’re working harder than ever just to keep heads above water.

I think they might just be swayed that they were lied to, well, perhaps, I’ve little faith in the British public anymore.

NV. The cowards coward. No chance he acts even 1% like this in real life because he would absolutely get his head put through the pavement. Condescending cunt. 

have a nice religious Sunday gents. Buddah was a fat cunt