You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Elmyn Noos

Where would you put your X?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you put your X?

• Conservative
    • Libdem
    • Labour
    • Independent/Other (state who)
    • I wouldn't vote, because I'm a tit. Neg me. Neg me hard.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Labour need to put Milliband out of his misery and go with Yvette Cooper or Chuka Umunna (brilliantly impressive performance on Question Time recently making Ken Clarke look like like the out of touch old fart that he is). They would appeal to a hell of a lot more voters if they were to take the plunge.

Chuka is a lightweight and would get battered, in my opinion. I thought he was terrible on Question Times. Medhi put in a vintage performance last night.

Chuka is a lightweight and would get battered, in my opinion. I thought he was terrible on Question Times. Medhi put in a vintage performance last night.

I was really impressed by Chuka on QT, he was armed with all the right facts and figures and made a tit of Ken Clarke when he didn't know the unemployment rate in his own constituency, and have been whenever else I've seen him speak publicly, maybe at 33 it's too soon for him and he needs to serve in a cabinet first but he just seems marked out for a big future to me.

Agree on Mehdi Hasan, he's always brilliant value on QT, but he does come across as a bit if a bully. Saying that, I'd love to have him as head of my union, you just know he'd go in to negotiations and get his workers the best deal possible.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I was really impressed by Chuka on QT, he was armed with all the right facts and figures and made a tit of Ken Clarke when he didn't know the unemployment rate in his own constituency, and have been whenever else I've seen him speak publicly, maybe at 33 it's too soon for him and he needs to serve in a cabinet first but he just seems marked out for a big future to me.

Agree on Mehdi Hasan, he's always brilliant value on QT, but he does come across as a bit if a bully. Saying that, I'd love to have him as head of my union, you just know he'd go in to negotiations and get his workers the best deal possible.

I think he's forceful, particularly with that judge bitch. She needed kicking in the cunt.

He's really quite a smart guy, and a nice man too. Wish he'd entered politics.

He strikes me as a polemicist interested in global politics - but not for the poor in small communities.

Ed will have one run at the election and I expect him to do no better than Brown. Despite all Cameron's woes Milliband is like a teddy bear trying to land political blows, apart from Coulsen he's not made much impact as an opposition leader.

I like Hassan on stuff like this as he does hand people their arse, but he does strike me as a smartarse bellend, the type of person you find at student unions elections.

I'm genuinely baffled by NV's opinion of Chuka, I've seen him a few times on Questiontime and other shows and he comes across brilliantly. Restrained and articulate.

I think he's forceful, particularly with that judge bitch. She needed kicking in the cunt.

He's really quite a smart guy, and a nice man too. Wish he'd entered politics.

That judge was the shittest, most ill informed fuckwit I think I've ever seen on question time. She didn't have a clue on anything.

I agree with VV on Chuka though. I've been impressed every time I've seen him.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm genuinely baffled by NV's opinion of Chuka, I've seen him a few times on Questiontime and other shows and he comes across brilliantly. Restrained and articulate.

I thought he was ropey against Clarke, to be honest. Clarke had the audience whooping in his favour.

I thought he was ropey against Clarke, to be honest. Clarke had the audience whooping in his favour.

I thought that said more about the audience to be honest, they were largely an overweight pinstripe crowd.

Check it yo, he's impressive, and he's a union man.

[YOUTUBE]H5hA_aDhIi8[/YOUTUBE]

Ed could still yet win it. The amount of people I know who would vote Labour after voting Lib Dem last time and feeling like they'd been shot in the face after the massive stitch up by the power hungry cunts is at least 100% of those I've questioned. I cannot wait to see Clegg handed his arse, I reckon less than 30 MP's for the traitorous cunts next time, no matter who is in power.

Plaid Cymru as always.

I don't agree with the above comments about Cameron and Europe though. Boris is closer to the mark when he said he played a blinder. He'll now be seen as standing up to Europe while Labour wanted to bow down to them. All while uniting his party and cocking a snook at the Libs.

Totally agree with this, Andrew. To be honest, the economic issues of Cameron's decision are unclear (and as good as immaterial if an intergovernmental agreement sits happily in place of a treaty while doing exactly the same thing). However, the political relish was written all over his face as he made that statement; he fucking loved the way he'd drawn in the right of his party and sent out the ultimate Little Englander statement of intent to the electorate at large.

This situation has been as good as engineered by the right of the Tory party ever since they came into power. They appreciated from the word go that Europe was on the ropes economically speaking and the rhetoric has been slowly manoeuvring Cameron into a position where this was the desired outcome.

This had absolutely fuck all to do with national interest and everything to do with giving the Tories a political lifeline at the next election when the economy will make their already weak position with the electorate completely untenable. This is almost Cameron's Falklands in so far as it plays to all the jingoistic prejudices of the Daily Mail/Daily Telegraph/Sun reading tits in this country and has the capacity to render all the other shit politically insignificant. Furthermore, it draws a clear line between these cunts and Clegg's cunts.

Fuck me, I hate these cynical bastards.

Clegg must be shitting it now, we will forever be marginalised in Europe so it makes the Lib Dems kind of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as their only real policy centres on being good europeans. Cable et al to either join Labour or breakaway into a new party within a year.

Labour for me.

What pissed me off at the last election was the long line of scrotes voting BNP. As if them braindead fuckwits were ever gonna get in and rid the country of "them foreigners and Paki bastards", which was the usual answer when I asked them what was the point in voting BNP.

They should have voted tory instead because we're currently pissing off the krauts,frogs,paddies,spics etc. and thats what they want from a party.

Labour. Not sure why, I guess I am just running out of options.

It's kinda like when you have a regular pizza takeaway from the same place and one day you get food poisoning off it. So you try somewhere else for a while. In the end though you realize the pizza you are getting now is not up to much, so you go back to the old one even though you got burned by it last time, or you've forgotten about it. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah.

Ed could still yet win it. The amount of people I know who would vote Labour after voting Lib Dem last time and feeling like they'd been shot in the face after the massive stitch up by the power hungry cunts is at least 100% of those I've questioned. I cannot wait to see Clegg handed his arse, I reckon less than 30 MP's for the traitorous cunts next time, no matter who is in power.

So, if I can get this straight, the Lib Dems are despicable for (i) trying to attain some power and influence and (ii) betraying the Labour Party in the process?