You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Elmyn Noos

Where would you put your X?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you put your X?

• Conservative
    • Libdem
    • Labour
    • Independent/Other (state who)
    • I wouldn't vote, because I'm a tit. Neg me. Neg me hard.

I was just thinking, following on from Our Dave's humiliating day return trip to the euro summit, if there was a general election called tomorrow, who would you vote for? Simple as that. Pick a party.

ps. If you don't vote, your opinion is worthless, so anyone opting for the cop-out "they're all as bad as each other so I'd vote for none of them" is getting negged. If you wouldn't vote, shut the fuck up and move onto another thread.

Also, no private polling here, because private polling is for women and gays.

It would be a return to Labour for me. They're not perfect, they're not even good, but they're more the best of a bad bunch for my money.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Labour, as usual. Not the party I was brought up to believe in (nowhere near left wing enough, and not supportive enough of the unions), but they're far better than the Con Dems or any of the other bastards (however, the greens impress me somewhat).

Also, why are the tories and lib dems separate, I thought it was a 2-for-1 offer these days! (Just for you Stronts!!) :)

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Labour. Mainly because they're not extremely massive cunts. They're only averagely massive cunts.

The whole situation is fucked in Europe at the moment. Cameron fucked up, of course, but the way things are going, the treaty virtually fucks any possibility of an economically left-wing government in Europe.

What a shambles.

Green Party, if they had a representative in my ward.

The other three are a proven sack of cunts with tracing paper between their policies. dennis tooth was right. OMG.

Its important that we have a party and leader who realise the importance of us belonging to Europe rather than somebody who is looking after the interests of his rich friends under the guise of bad for the country.

I think,please correct me if I'm wrong SD but the LibDems are strongly pro Europe and without Clegg would be a better option than now.

Plaid Cymru as always.

I don't agree with the above comments about Cameron and Europe though. Boris is closer to the mark when he said he played a blinder. He'll now be seen as standing up to Europe while Labour wanted to bow down to them. All while uniting his party and cocking a snook at the Libs.

Guest davelfc
Marone, we have a pundit who's actually had the balls to vote conservative. MikeC - I doff my cap to you, you fucking mentalist.

You're negged, of course.

How do you know he voted conservative, he might have voted lib dem and it just happened to end up as a vote for the conservatives.

Plaid Cymru as always.

I don't agree with the above comments about Cameron and Europe though. Boris is closer to the mark when he said he played a blinder. He'll now be seen as standing up to Europe while Labour wanted to bow down to them. All while uniting his party and cocking a snook at the Libs.

Ah right so telling most of your biggest customers to go and fuck themselves to impress your mates is playing a blinder?

Crazy talk.

Labour need to put Milliband out of his misery and go with Yvette Cooper or Chuka Umunna (brilliantly impressive performance on Question Time recently making Ken Clarke look like like the out of touch old fart that he is). They would appeal to a hell of a lot more voters if they were to take the plunge.